07-25-13 05:17 PM
34 12
tools
    I have a Infiniti FX35 and I paired the 9930 with the car right away for phone calls but I'm not able to listen to the songs I have on my phone SD card . What I'm doing wrong ?
    Did you find a sollution yet? If not, please check your Bluetooth settings on your phone. That stereo does connect so it's all in your settings. You can also pick a streaming app like Slacker Radeo and others for free and Bluetooth that to your stereo.
    04-09-13 02:22 PM
    It works on my car too, but there is a problem:

If you pay close attention, the speed of the music changes slightly every once in a while. To me this is really annoying, so I stopped playing music via bluetooth.

Now I only use it to play the news.
    1) Which player on BB? Stock, Pandora, Slacker, etc?

2) Try deleting and re-pairing

3) I had similar issue with different players, it could be due to other apps running in the back, because this happens on and off, I used to think it was 9700's 3G causing skipping but then I realize it did that even with stock app, music from sd.

4) Sometimes it will skip forward 10 seconds and then go back a minute later.

5) Dont give up, I love streaming radio, try using Aux In on your radio. I still use BT, it is not that bad.

6) Here is my biggest complain, the moment BB connects to my car via BT, it starts music player on BB and starts playing a song. I would love to have an option to disable that. It is very useful and convenient if you strictly listen to your music library, but I do streaming for me it is extra 2-3 steps everytime I get into my car, which is another reason to use aux-in.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 ęSlow CB AppĽ
    04-14-13 10:13 AM
    @heading4tomorrow

Re#3: I have inconsistent playback speed issues even with the built in Blackberry Media Player.

Re#6: Occasionally I experience the same issue.

No dealbraker, but sure annoying.
    04-15-13 03:31 PM
    What version of OS are you using? Mine worked fine on a few versions, but when I installed 861 on my 9930, it quit working. I am about to downgrade to previous version to get it working again.
    04-15-13 03:38 PM
    Hmm, good question.

I noticed the playback speed issue with the original OS7 (whatever exact version that the my AT&T phone came with).

It was soo bad, that I completely gave up on listening to music via bluetooth and I did not even check after my recent upgrade to 7.1.0.862

But since you aksed, I just ckecked (listening to a few songs) and I'm happy to report that the issue has gone. It seems to play perfect now.

So many thanks for asking
    04-15-13 04:24 PM
    As long as another bluetooth has a2dp connection it can stream media. Even my old 9650 had a2dp.

I use it all the time with my motorola wireless headphones

Sent from my game boy color
    04-15-13 10:30 PM
    works great with my mercedes slk
    04-21-13 01:36 PM
    Did you find a sollution yet? If not, please check your Bluetooth settings on your phone. That stereo does connect so it's all in your settings. You can also pick a streaming app like Slacker Radeo and others for free and Bluetooth that to your stereo.
    Thank you for the info ! Just got you're reply Since then I changed the phone . I have a Q10 and unfortunately I have the same problem . I will check the settings when I'm in the car to see if I can change something .
    07-24-13 08:18 AM
    Works fine with my 2013 Ford Focus.
    07-25-13 05:17 PM
34 12