If you do and are interested to make some "CASHY" please PM me... if not please dismiss this post.

Have an awesome day.

BTW: GO LAKERS!
    06-07-09 07:39 PM
    What do you need bro? Help with the device you have? Or are you trying to buy one?
    06-07-09 07:49 PM
    What do you need bro? Help with the device you have? Or are you trying to buy one?
    I think it's trying to buy one.

But to the OP it's gonna be hard, I only came across one Onyx with a clean PIN.
    06-07-09 08:05 PM
    I'm trying to get a device. The one I was about to buy didn't work so I pulled out. Thank you!
    06-07-09 09:10 PM
    I wouldn't mind one either, if there's two knocking about ?
    06-08-09 02:16 PM
    You know you can't leave me out on this! Whether Trackpad or Trackball PM me!
    06-22-09 08:37 AM
    You know you can't leave me out on this! Whether Trackpad or Trackball PM me!
    Requirements must have working PIN!
    06-22-09 08:41 AM
    you realize the pre release devices have trackballs and will unlikely be supported by any new OS updates right?
    06-22-09 11:03 PM
    This moment Onyx only have trackball.
    Really? This is news to me
    06-23-09 02:46 AM
    Guys, you have to worry about activated bands and not only PIN
    He's right, and lol.
    06-23-09 05:33 AM
    you realize the pre release devices have trackballs and will unlikely be supported by any new OS updates right?
    Don't care! Give it to me I will sell it when the official one is released. Like I'm doing with my Tour!

Thanks for your input not needed but, appreciated!
    06-23-09 08:10 AM
    OP: Anyone Has An Onyx With A Working Pin???
    06-23-09 08:13 AM
    Even IF its working now, its very unlikely it will continue to work after launch. So the money that you are going to spend will be waste in a couple of months.
    06-23-09 08:17 AM
    Don't get me wrong I really do appreciate the comments but, I know the risk and rewards of having a pre-released device.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Touchpro247; 06-23-09 at 10:13 AM.
    06-23-09 08:30 AM
    If you want this phone clean, people are gonna have to learn to pay the prices. *sigh*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 02:48 AM
    I should be receiving one any day now, and the pin should be clean. Unfortunately I can't any pics or videos, without the risk of some serious repercussions. I'm not exaggerating either since that's what they keep telling me lol.
    06-25-09 06:54 AM
    PIN: Out of Order

I like that! lol
    06-25-09 07:47 AM
    How are people getting these? I mean I want a n Onyx but I have no hook-up and I'm completely fine with waiting. Just out of curiosity I know nobody can talk much on the subject, but how are you getting a working Onyx?

06-25-09 01:57 PM
    How are people getting these? I mean I want a n Onyx but I have no hook-up and I'm completely fine with waiting. Just out of curiosity I know nobody can talk much on the subject, but how are you getting a working Onyx?

Money my friend... People is willing to sell their own soul for a price LOL
    06-25-09 02:16 PM
    Money my friend... People is willing to sell their own soul for a price LOL
    Very true! If you can put out some good prices out on the table, you'll find what your looking for!
    06-25-09 02:32 PM

I would suggest you just wait for release. That money you spend so easily could turn your phone to a paper weight very easily.
    06-25-09 02:45 PM
    I would suggest you just wait for release. That money you spend so easily could turn your phone to a paper weight very easily.
    But how sexy of a paper weight would it make
    06-25-09 02:49 PM
    Very true! If you can put out some good prices out on the table, you'll find what your looking for!
    Very true. But what I'm curious about is how are these people getting their hands on an Onyx in order to sell it to the person with money? Does RIM allow a few beta pins to actually continue and stay working?
    06-25-09 02:50 PM
    Very true. But what I'm curious about is how are these people getting their hands on an Onyx in order to sell it to the person with money? Does RIM allow a few beta pins to actually continue and stay working?
    RIM doesn't want them out there... but imagine how many phones they have to keep track of all of them has to be hard.

So I what I do is keep my pretty fingers crossed and hope that they won't put my devices in their DESTROY list! LOL
    06-25-09 03:11 PM
    There's many ways. But no RIM doesn't allow a few pre releases to be let out in the wild to be sold.

06-25-09 03:30 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD