NO! If you want iOS buy a ToyPhone (iPhone)
    sigh* some blackberry users........
    08-29-11 12:25 PM
    I think the only product from Apple I like is the first 160GB iPod they put out...
    I wouldn't mind having access to the apps they got but even still no thanks.
    08-29-11 12:46 PM
    One of the reasons why BB's don't have many apps is because it's not an easy platform to develop for. First of all their API is notoriously difficult and problematic, and secondly there are so many different models and form factors to take into account. Touchscreen, keyboard, trackpad, different sizes, resolutions and power capabilities etc. Developing for the iPhone is a breeze in comparison. In software development, it's very much a case of time is money. So why should developers spend so much more time on programming and testing a BB app on every model, when they can save time and money (and appeal to a larger market) by concentrating on iPhone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-11 12:53 PM
    I guess you're unfamiliar with iOS5 and cloud support. Which is currently ahead of all other firmware. All the sync'ing people complain about is gone with the new iOS version.

That said, no I wouldn't want iOS on my BlackBerry. I have and use both and appreciate both firmware versions for what they are. IMO.
    I think you hacked my PC to steal my statement. Lol.
    08-29-11 12:53 PM
    I think you hacked my PC to steal my statement. Lol.
    Lmao! Yeah man, it's great to download something on the iPad & have it download to the iPhone 4 & MBP automatically. Way ahead of the others and when iOS5 is released the synching will be one less thing ppl can hold against Apple products. There will not be any need for a USB cable & a computer.

Both Android & RIM will follow Apple in this respect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-11 01:18 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD