I can't pry my bottom cover off.

It looks like im denting my space bar everytime I try using something to wedge in there.

I don't want to break it, are you sure this is the right way to do it?
    10-07-08 12:43 PM
    I didn't do it by the SPACE bar, but instead by the silver line bit just under the left ALT key
    10-07-08 12:45 PM
    What did you use?

I dont want to hurt my phone, but I hate having Rogers Plastered on my phone when I have AT&T
    10-07-08 12:50 PM
    I used tweezers - put it between the silver but just below the left ALT key and used it to pull the bottom bit off.

Had to be a bit rougher than I thought I would, but it came off without any damage to the phone
    10-07-08 12:52 PM
    Yeah, I started to do it by the space bar first but at the bottom is much better. I used a blue little cell phone tool that I bought from cnn.cn but I think you can use other things (soft edged).

I want my black bezel to show up! Hurry up USPS!
    10-07-08 01:01 PM
    I have ordered from them and shipped to Mexico.... good stuff..
    10-07-08 03:01 PM
    just received the black bezel from them...

i might install it today... we'll see. if i do, ill be sure to take pics

hey def, can you please post a pic of the black bezel onc eyou install it?

thanks
    10-07-08 04:46 PM
    And I will post pic soon
    10-07-08 09:33 PM
    i ordered one 2 days ago - 2 bezel since i dropped by BB Bold already and it has the huge scratch! UGLY!

Waiting for it to be delivered..i guess it can take up to 7 business day to get it.
    10-07-08 11:58 PM
    is it normal for the processing to take over 4 days? I have been waiting for the status to say "shipped" for a while now. How long will this take?
    10-08-08 01:32 AM
    Hope to see the Bold with black bezel pic posted before my own black bezel arrives

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 03:34 AM
    is it normal for the processing to take over 4 days? I have been waiting for the status to say "shipped" for a while now. How long will this take?
    I ordered the black bezel on 10/2 and just got an email that it shipped this morning. Not sure what was going on over there but at least it finally shipped.

Last time I ordered, my stuff shipped very quick so could've been a stock issue or just a hiccup in the system. Who knows...
    10-08-08 08:02 AM
    Ordered from CNN a fair few times before and stuff usually arrives in around 5 days which is a really good turnaround in my opinion.
    10-08-08 08:24 AM
    I just ordered an unbranded bottom and replacement keyboard. This is my first time ordering from them so I hope it goes well.
    Last edited by kygator13; 10-08-08 at 06:01 PM.
    10-08-08 12:18 PM
    try ordering from Calan Mobile - Blackberry Cell Phone Parts and Repair - Welcome to my Online Store they are located in the US so shipping is fast and cheap via UPS with tracking information. they stock lots of parts not on the website, email them with requests such as full housings, etc.
    10-08-08 12:38 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD