Every things else my my t-mo 9700 works well (.330), but as of a few days ago any e-mail to which I REPLY ALL (when there was at least one "cc" and/or more than one "to" on the originally received e-mail) never gets set out (Status: Pending) and the red clock will stay there forever. If I just REPLY it gets sent out immediately. If I REPLY and add a CC or another TO, same problem, it does not get sent out, just hangs Pending. Resend does no good.

The problem is NOT with my Domino server; that has been checked out.

Will probably have to do a factory reset, but just wanted help/experience from you wise folks. I have already reloaded the OS but without full reset.

Many thanks,

BlazorBoy
    Last edited by BlazorBoy; 05-01-10 at 05:14 PM.
    05-01-10 03:48 PM
    Try registering the mobile again under settings>adv settings>service book>menu>register.

If that fails re-send the service books off the tmo bis website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 10:41 PM
    Try registering the mobile again under settings>adv settings>service book>menu>register.

If that fails re-send the service books off the tmo bis website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks, actually did all that already; twice resent service books (BES) from my Domino server.

I just would like to know if ANYONE has had this strange condition. Given that the subjunction of the e-mail system is the only one impacted, I find it hard to understand.

Thanks again.

B B
    05-02-10 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD