Only thing is, I am wondering about the glass screen. I've dropped my Tour plenty of times. No issues. I have friends that drop their Android phones with glass screens and they break sooner or later. So hopefully the screen will hold up well enough. I will get one.
    im not really worried about that cause ive had both thes S1 and S2, both ive dropped tons of times and on the S2 along the edge is a SMALL chip, but its not even in the viewing part of the screen, so that being said i have faith that the screen will be of great quality
    05-13-11 11:31 AM
    im not really worried about that cause ive had both thes S1 and S2, both ive dropped tons of times and on the S2 along the edge is a SMALL chip, but its not even in the viewing part of the screen, so that being said i have faith that the screen will be of great quality
    But isn't the Storm screen plastic?
    05-13-11 03:45 PM
    i had my 9650 for almost a year now. its a good phone but yeah it does feel behind the times when i compare it to other phones out there. i call it the 2008 phone. i will be getting the aesome 9930 when it is released on verizon and i will pass down my 9650 to a family memeber who is currently using my old 8530. i really do love my 9650 but wish it hd the horse power as the newer phones.
    05-13-11 08:43 PM
    i had my 9650 for almost a year now. its a good phone but yeah it does feel behind the times when i compare it to other phones out there. i call it the 2008 phone. i will be getting the aesome 9930 when it is released on verizon and i will pass down my 9650 to a family memeber who is currently using my old 8530. i really do love my 9650 but wish it hd the horse power as the newer phones.
    You know the 9930 will feel very "2009" when the new line of blackberries come out, this is how the companies control us lol making us have a sense of I need to have that every time they release a new phone.(Look at the iphone from 3g to the 3gs, little upgrade to the phone but still had ppl camping outside of bestbuy to buy it)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-11 05:25 PM
    Just got this 'baby' for less than a month... but YES, I will definitely gunning for Bold 9930! Tried one at BBWC and damn that was something I never see (and thought never will) for a BB device. I mean, it even has better touch screen than Torch! And the RAM,,the DPI,,,etc *droll*

But I will not get it a the first launch, since it will be so expensive!
    Will wait for 6 month or more, then I will get it (and give this one to my sister, she is going to college).
    05-16-11 06:21 PM
    Just got this 'baby' for less than a month... but YES, I will definitely gunning for Bold 9930! Tried one at BBWC and damn that was something I never see (and thought never will) for a BB device. I mean, it even has better touch screen than Torch! And the RAM,,the DPI,,,etc *droll*

But I will not get it a the first launch, since it will be so expensive!
    Will wait for 6 month or more, then I will get it (and give this one to my sister, she is going to college).
    You should hook her up with the new curve that's coming out, it looks badd ***

05-16-11 09:30 PM
    I'm going to hold out for as long as possible. I want it but don't need it. I'll prob cave after a month of awesome reviews.

05-16-11 11:14 PM
    I have my Bold 9650 until 2012 and I love it but wouldn't mind getting this new phone, I'm not gonna pay the full price for it though, especially if I don't need to. My bf's update is before mine so I'm sure he'll be getting the newer phone that is out in September before me. So lucky.
    05-18-11 05:07 PM
    But isn't the Storm screen plastic?
    no, def glass, at least for the S2, i didnt chip the S1 screen so idk
    05-20-11 03:50 PM
    I'm going to hold out for as long as possible. I want it but don't need it. I'll prob cave after a month of awesome reviews.
    We seem to be in the same boat. After release it will begin to sink quickly.

05-20-11 05:21 PM
    Since it won't be LTE...nope. I'm getting the Droid Bionic when it drops OR the Charge if Verizon nukes unlimited data before that happens. I live in Boston and want an LTE phone. I don't see an LTE BB for a long time. I'd rather the Bionic since it has a dual core processor but will settle for the single core Charge if Verizon comes out with the tiered data soon.
    05-20-11 07:56 PM
    I know I plan on getting a 9930 as soon as my line is up for upgrade. I could try and wait for the QNX phones, but why? I want to try the phone that is EXACTLY what I'm looking for in a phone. You can't get a good feel for a phone in a store, if I don't like it I can sell it and try something else :\

Jason
    05-20-11 10:28 PM
    Since it won't be LTE...nope. I'm getting the Droid Bionic when it drops OR the Charge if Verizon nukes unlimited data before that happens. I live in Boston and want an LTE phone. I don't see an LTE BB for a long time. I'd rather the Bionic since it has a dual core processor but will settle for the single core Charge if Verizon comes out with the tiered data soon.
    I just hope sprint doesn't take out the unlimited data plan when they get the iphone like every other company who has the iphone... That would suck

05-21-11 02:48 PM
    I am hoping to buy the Bold on day 1 at full price. Thats my answer and I am sticking to it.
    05-21-11 07:14 PM
    Did anyone one in here buy the playbook on the 1st day?

05-22-11 08:56 PM
    I am hoping to buy the Bold on day 1 at full price. Thats my answer and I am sticking to it.
    I'm with this guy (:
    05-23-11 01:47 AM
    With this still not being out how many of you guys are going to still get it?

07-22-11 08:33 PM
    With this still not being out how many of you guys are going to still get it?

It would seem that my carrier has changed my mind for me. US Cellular is releasing the Torch and the Curve soon but there is no mention of the 9930. There is a rumor for it later in the fall but nothing concrete yet.

I don't really know what I will do.

07-22-11 09:30 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD