yep they are clueless they are so lost the girl that took my name said ohhh the bold 3.... and didint know when her next shift was so she could call me when it came in!!!

hahahaha

i made a list of store around here in Montreal including a couple of future shop and best buy ( even know each extension) and will be calling them every 1/2 hours to see if they got them
    08-11-11 09:10 PM
    If anyone in ottawa finds the any of the new phones at a Telus store let me know please.

CS
    08-11-11 09:12 PM
    maybe i should drive there
    08-11-11 09:15 PM
    I'm gonna start calling around and seeing what I can find. Future Shop now lists it on their website for $150 on 3yr. Corporate stores are opening soon and I'm gonna start hounding them shortly

I WANT MY BOLD CRACKBERRY NATION!!!
    08-12-11 08:04 AM
    I'm gonna start calling around and seeing what I can find. Future Shop now lists it on their website for $150 on 3yr. Corporate stores are opening soon and I'm gonna start hounding them shortly

I WANT MY BOLD CRACKBERRY NATION!!!
    me too me too
    08-12-11 08:20 AM
    UPDATE:

Telus website says they are now available!! 10am EST is when the stores open around me... come **** or high water I'm getting one today!
    08-12-11 08:22 AM
    I'm with Telus and I'm slightly disappointed that they are the last major carrier in Canada to get the 9900. I love Telus, feel they have the best customer service out of all the carriers (I've had contracts with all three) and I'm just slightly disappointed that Bell and Rogers got a couple days jump start. Why couldn't they get it together?lol
    stormrider_67 likes this.
    08-12-11 08:27 AM
    Bad news - Telus site show $629 for no contract price.
    08-12-11 08:31 AM
    I'm with Telus and I'm slightly disappointed that they are the last major carrier in Canada to get the 9900. I love Telus, feel they have the best customer service out of all the carriers (I've had contracts with all three) and I'm just slightly disappointed that Bell and Rogers got a couple days jump start. Why couldn't they get it together?lol
    Don't worry, TELUS is "embarrassed" to not have them until now too. Remember the original date of the 15th?

As for today being the day for all us TELUS folks, this is correct. However, most corporate stores only found out about it today and are expecting the 9900 and 9810s to arrive in their shipments around mid-morning.
    stormrider_67 likes this.
    08-12-11 08:33 AM
    UPDATE:

Telus website says they are now available!! 10am EST is when the stores open around me... come **** or high water I'm getting one today!
    good good good i am leaving right now
    08-12-11 08:40 AM
    I called the Telus (RBC downtown toronto) and nothing yet. Should be having today thou..
    08-12-11 08:52 AM
    Don't worry, TELUS is "embarrassed" to not have them until now too. Remember the original date of the 15th?

As for today being the day for all us TELUS folks, this is correct. However, most corporate stores only found out about it today and are expecting the 9900 and 9810s to arrive in their shipments around mid-morning.
    even if they are embarrassed hey dont give sh$% about us they know that they are still some that will show up like us on the first day for sure they must have lose some new customer over the last 3 day but hey what the ****!!!

i brought my garden chair and my ipad2 so will thing to while i wait
    i have my nema on like 7 list that they are suppose to call me will see where i get it first
    08-12-11 08:55 AM
    Nothing around me locally, everyone said their shipments are coming in shortly and to try back in mid-afternoon.
    So now like a donkey I'm playing phone tag all day... this kinda stuff drives me insane.
    08-12-11 09:24 AM
    The store I asked (BC) was able to order them yesterday, so should be in stock today! Can't wait for the store to open to start the endless calls "are they in yet"?
    08-12-11 09:42 AM
    Walked by the Corporate store around 9AM by the Air Canada Centre and nothing. But they said that they are suposed to be getting a shipment today.
    08-12-11 09:58 AM
    Same here. I was told they receive a shipment at 2pm. Lets see if they do receive it. Cant wait!
    08-12-11 10:04 AM
    Nothing here yet in the south shore of Montreal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    webadpro likes this.
    08-12-11 10:23 AM
    Nothing here yet in the south shore of Montreal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Waiting to see if Chateaugay will have some today!
    08-12-11 10:28 AM
    None in sw edmonton yet either.

I hate waiting :/
    08-12-11 10:39 AM
    If anyone in Montreal, Quebec regions manage to find a store today who has some please PM me. Thanks
    08-12-11 10:41 AM
    Anyone in Ottawa, most dealers have their stock NOW. Corporate stores will be getting their stock sometime around or before 2pm.

TELUS in Billings Bridge has about 10 left.

Note about TELUS 9900s: They're unbranded.
    08-12-11 10:58 AM
    Great news! Might just drive up to Ottawa, if no one receives them here in Montreal by 2pm.
    08-12-11 11:04 AM
    Great news! Might just drive up to Ottawa, if no one receives them here in Montreal by 2pm.
    Would you be buying it outright, or re-signing your contract/upgrading?
    08-12-11 11:07 AM
    Would you be buying it outright, or re-signing your contract/upgrading?
    Hi,
    Id be a contract/upgrading. Cheaper and I know ill be with telus for sure for the next 3 yrs. Why?
    08-12-11 11:08 AM
    Unbranded? Really? Odd... Must have really wanted to get them out ASAP.
    08-12-11 11:13 AM
82 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD