did anybody as seen Telus 9900 or got it yet?
    08-10-11 01:59 PM
    08-10-11 02:14 PM
    i might heard this morning somewhere anybody heard about it???
    08-11-11 09:02 AM
    Dummy units arrived a while ago, some stores have received inventory already. Unsure about the sell date, but I've been told by my Telus guy that Aug 12 is the official date for 9900/9810.
    On his recommendation, call the store when they open and ask if they will hold one for you. Apparently, stock is limited at some stores and they could run into another Storm 1 scenario (1 month waiting list).
    08-11-11 09:13 AM
    Devices are apparently arriving at TELUS stores today, and are slated to go on sale as early as tomorrow. If stores actually get their devices on time, and if they actually sell them tomorrow; that's another story, but this is the information that seems to be the most current and fact-based.
    08-11-11 09:14 AM
    as soon as somebody see anything in montreal let me know please!!!
    08-11-11 10:29 AM
    Dummy units arrived a while ago, some stores have received inventory already. Unsure about the sell date, but I've been told by my Telus guy that Aug 12 is the official date for 9900/9810.
    On his recommendation, call the store when they open and ask if they will hold one for you. Apparently, stock is limited at some stores and they could run into another Storm 1 scenario (1 month waiting list).
    In Calgary, BestBuy Mobile received a lot of Telus 9900s. The only thing is we have no idea how many pre-orders has to be filled in until tomorrow morning when we go through the pre-order list. So, if you didn't pre-order from BestBuy, then you may not get it. In my store we still have a lot of Virgin 9900s in stock.
    Last edited by mss-ca; 08-11-11 at 12:08 PM.
    08-11-11 12:06 PM
    I just got back from a corporate store, they just received the signage and pricing card... no phones at all.

My guess is we are looking at another difficult time getting hold of one if its not pre-ordered. What a crock. Big Telus fan, but this kinda crap has to stop.
    08-11-11 12:38 PM
    Has anyone been able to price match the no-contract price of the 9900? I think Rogers is only $549 versus $599 at Telus and Bell.
    08-11-11 12:48 PM
    I was actually at the telus store yesterday, and saw the price for outright is $629.99, not $599.99 on their service computer
    and it's gonna be out on friday
    08-11-11 02:06 PM
    Been phoning around to local Telus stores and none of them seem to know when it is coming in, 1 out of the 4 that I called said it is being released tomorrow but won't be in store until the 15th. One actually said the 29th but pretty sure he was just an *****.

Anyone else been getting any luck with finding one available tomorrow for TELUS?
    08-11-11 04:07 PM
    Been phoning around to local Telus stores and none of them seem to know when it is coming in, 1 out of the 4 that I called said it is being released tomorrow but won't be in store until the 15th. One actually said the 29th but pretty sure he was just an *****.

Anyone else been getting any luck with finding one available tomorrow for TELUS?
    Where abouts are you located?

Devices are being shipped today and tomorrow, most dealers know what they're getting shipped and a few know they'll have 5 or 6 9900s in stock tomorrow in my area. Corporate stores however don't seem to have a clue, most are still saying "Isn't that coming out in September?"

Corporate stores *should* have it by Monday, but then again, none of them seem to know it.
    08-11-11 04:13 PM
    I'm in Victoria BC. One corporate store I know will have them out Monday apparently but can't find any that will have them out tomorrow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 04:43 PM
    Where abouts are you located?

Devices are being shipped today and tomorrow, most dealers know what they're getting shipped and a few know they'll have 5 or 6 9900s in stock tomorrow in my area. Corporate stores however don't seem to have a clue, most are still saying "Isn't that coming out in September?"

Corporate stores *should* have it by Monday, but then again, none of them seem to know it.

i know sutch a bunch of loser man they are the last one getting there phone this time!!! plus the company dosent tell them anything....
    08-11-11 04:45 PM
    me Montreal
    08-11-11 04:46 PM
    i know sutch a bunch of loser man they are the last one getting there phone this time!!! plus the company dosent tell them anything....

not that i have anything on India but even india got it before telus!!!

hahahahahahaha
    08-11-11 04:48 PM
    anybody got one today from telus?
    08-11-11 08:52 PM
    anybody got one today from telus?
    I wish. Going to phone a bunch of stores tomorrow and see if any in my area will have some. Will definitely post once I get one if there isn't already some Telus bold posts.
    08-11-11 08:57 PM
    I know of 3 stores in Ottawa that are getting them tomorrow - however, I know they'll have limited stock - so I'll post what they are - after - I pick mine up.
    08-11-11 09:01 PM
    Getting 5 tomorrow from Telus, unlocking them and sending to the states.

They will be out tomorrow

Go to bigger Telus stores you're chance of getting it is way better

Also if you don't care for a Telus one you can always buy a Bell or Rogers 9900 unlock it and use it with Telus

A lot of our customers are doing that and confirm it works great.

Cheers!

PS: get to the Telus stores early if you want them, these are selling out fast everywhere in Vancouver
    08-11-11 09:04 PM
    the telus stores where i am at are clueless. they said they will have them at the end of the month, meanwhile, i phoned futureshop, and they said they will have the telus branded phones tomorrow (the 12th)
    08-11-11 09:04 PM
    Most stores I phone are clueless as well, maybe being on Vancouver Island it just adds that extra separation and changes everything haha.
    08-11-11 09:07 PM
    If you're in Vancouver

Go to Future shop, or any of the 2 Telus Stores at Metrotown in Burnaby

Also Telus Downtown on Robson and Seymour should have some

Cheers!
    08-11-11 09:08 PM
    Shoot,

Maybe take a trip over to Van this Weekend if your up for it!

Most stores I phone are clueless as well, maybe being on Vancouver Island it just adds that extra separation and changes everything haha.
    08-11-11 09:09 PM
    Corporate stores are clueless and apparently not putting the devices on sale until Monday, the only stores in Ottawa getting them tomorrow and selling them are private dealers. Most said shipments come in around 11:30am - 1:00pm.
    08-11-11 09:10 PM
82 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD