Who said we couldn't afford it? **** i can go buy 10 of them at full retail without any care. BUT it's about VALUE. It is not WORTH $300 to me. Especially if its $550 full retail. A 4g lte droid or a 32 gb iphone is WORTH $300, not a Blackberry that is playing catch up in specs, rebranded OS 6 to OS 7, and still has no applications, and main selling points are email and bbm.
    And iOS5 is just a rebranded iOS4.
    08-08-11 09:27 AM
    Yep... a decent notification system, a BBM rival, wi-fi sync, full Twitter integration and speech-to-text... nothing new there at all.
    08-08-11 09:44 AM
    Classic. One-line zingers against RIM are considered troll posts, and one-line zingers against other platforms are what? "Cheering for RIM". LOL
    08-08-11 10:29 AM
    Yep... a decent notification system, a BBM rival, wi-fi sync, full Twitter integration and speech-to-text... nothing new there at all.
    Wait so those are new to iOS5 so it is a new OS BUT the new additions to BBOS are NOT new enough so it shouldn't be considered a new OS?

I guess Blackberry shouldn't have put BBM and a notification system in OS1?

And WOW FULL TWITTER INTEGRATION!!! There is something I really need.
    08-09-11 07:24 AM
    Wait so those are new to iOS5 so it is a new OS BUT the new additions to BBOS are NOT new enough so it shouldn't be considered a new OS?

Dude, this argument is a loser and you are not helping your cause, whatever it may be.
    08-09-11 07:27 AM

What the **** are you on about? iOS 5 is a substantial improvement over iOS 4, and is worthy of a new version number because of the number of features it brings. You were saying it didn't, and that is what I was contesting.

BB OS 6 and 7 haven't really brought much to the table. Don't you remember they were originally going to call OS 7, OS 6.1?
    08-09-11 10:28 AM
    Checking in:
    Is the price still rumored for $299.99 with a two year contract for T-Mobile or is it still not confirmed yet?

If so, will it possibly lower within a couple weeks after release?
    08-09-11 09:10 PM
    What the **** are you on about? iOS 5 is a substantial improvement over iOS 4, and is worthy of a new version number because of the number of features it brings. You were saying it didn't, and that is what I was contesting.

BB OS 6 and 7 haven't really brought much to the table. Don't you remember they were originally going to call OS 7, OS 6.1?
    So far the differences I am noticing in the experience from OS6 to OS7 is worth the name upgrade,
    08-09-11 09:34 PM
283 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD