I have a bold , and a monthly data plan on Vodafone, is there a way to measure what is consumed ( or left ) from this plan ?
    Even wuith a special program like those of the GPRS on the window mobile phones ?

Thanka in advance.
    06-24-09 08:12 AM
    06-24-09 08:15 AM

Search people, search!
    06-24-09 08:55 AM
    Lol. Use the search next time. But there is a free program called minimoni or something and it tells you your data usage. Aussie vodafone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 09:03 AM
    Lol. Use the search next time. But there is a free program called minimoni or something and it tells you your data usage. Aussie vodafone?

I got MiniMoni, It seems very cool. I just got and it's a little confusing to use but im sure if i play around with it I would able to use it.

Here is the link to Downloaded from your BB

http://www.ehnert.net/MiniMoni/MiniMoni.jad

Thanks
    06-24-09 09:27 AM
    The search feature sucks ***. I use it all the time and rarely get results in common with what I searched for. That's for the links.
    06-24-09 09:28 AM
    Search most of the time , gives 10's of posts each has many pages, and usually does not lead to what you need. May be usable when you use something very common or unique like for example " New OS " or so

But thanks to all those who made a comment
    06-25-09 08:50 AM
    I got MiniMoni, It seems very cool. I just got and it's a little confusing to use but im sure if i play around with it I would able to use it.

Here is the link to Downloaded from your BB

http://www.ehnert.net/MiniMoni/MiniMoni.jad

Thanks
    Thanks for the link.

06-25-09 09:19 AM
    Yeah use a ruler next time

06-25-09 09:40 AM
    If you find yourself getting too many search results, try advanced search and search "thread titles only". Should help a lot.
    06-25-09 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD