Hi all,

I just bought my bold today and wish to seek advice from all of u here what are some of the tips to share for a 1st timer like me for the BB user pls? example like how to maxmise the battery life, how to check the software version, customise the welcome screen...and the like.thanks for helping. It is a great pda so far......
    10-19-08 09:04 AM
    Hi all,

I just bought my bold today and wish to seek advice from all of u here what are some of the tips to share for a 1st timer like me for the BB user pls? example like how to maxmise the battery life, how to check the software version, customise the welcome screen...and the like.thanks for helping. It is a great pda so far......
    Welcome to CB!! Check out the threads in my signature below.
    10-19-08 09:13 AM
    Thanks BlackBerryBob for your prompt reply to my thread,cheers!!
    10-19-08 09:18 AM
    The best tip I have is to turn on keyboard shortcuts. Go into the dialing screen, select Options, and say "no" to "Dial from Home screen".

It takes a little getting used to, but is very nice to hit B and get your browser, M for messages, K for keyboard lock, etc.

E

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 10:15 AM
    Check out the BB 101 lecture series in the newbie tab! Get some 3rd party apps, add your email, and contacts and get to know your BB better .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD