any orange uk users getting MSN messenger? just got my bold today just installed Windows live messenger , it installed which is more than I could do with my curve but when I try to log in just get the

service not enabled for this device message

Thanks
    08-28-08 03:36 PM
    Woo hoo Congrats on getting the Bold...... thought you were going to wait

There was a thread about this earlier, WLM is seemingly dependant on carriers approving it.

T Mobile UK users got the service books for it for example.
    08-28-08 03:48 PM
    LOL me wait forget it!! I am the worst!! went to the store today and got their only one!!

Just setting it up now

Could be a late night LOL!
    08-28-08 03:50 PM
    Didn't I say they may be out of stock when you returned lol, I was almost right!

So, what do you think?
    08-28-08 03:54 PM
    yes you did say they would be sold out LOL! those words stayed with me on holiday LOL! yeah he had 2 in this morning and I had the last one this afternoon.

What do I think.........I am impressed liking it so far full verdict to follow though, the MSN messenger thing is buging me though as some orange users say they can get it

as I say full verdict to follow

Just in the process of emailing all my 3rd party apps to see how I go transferring them to my new device

any idea??

Thanks
    08-28-08 03:58 PM
    Give him a chance Hazy... he's got to get it all set up first!

Then there was the trouble he had changing the memory card earlier.

These things take time you know... and us men aren't as good at 'multi-tasking' as you ladies are!

So I've heard said anyway!
    08-28-08 03:59 PM
    I look forward to hearing what you think.

You need other orange users to pop in and tell you how they got WLM.

Just install your 3rd party apps one by one as some may not work to well and others will be prefectly fine. Viigo and google maps seem to be ok so far.

No one has really said much about any paid for applications.

Let us know.
    Last edited by Hazysky; 08-28-08 at 04:05 PM.
    08-28-08 04:02 PM
    Give him a chance Hazy... he's got to get it all set up first!

Well, if he's got time to come on here........

These things take time you know... and us men aren't as good at 'multi-tasking' as you ladies are!

So I've heard said anyway!
    It's true!!! I can even type as I walk to the train station!

08-28-08 04:04 PM
    Bodisaffa, hello iam one orange user who is having big issues with msn, is there any chance you could email me the app please as i could really do with it and i could try and install it to see if it actually works
    08-28-08 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD