email back to shawn48195@yahoo.com with any info
    08-14-08 02:45 PM
    no, there is no news on a tmobile release.
    08-14-08 03:06 PM
    hahaha!! QUICK! everyone sign his email address up for as many spam lists as possible

(Probably not a good idea to blatantly list your email addy on a public forum...)

And, as soon as there is a release data availablae... it will be plastered all over CB anyhow, no need for a personal notification service!
    08-14-08 03:08 PM
    I happen to know exactly when tmobile will release the bold in the U.S.
    is everybody prepared for this???/?/?

...6 months after we get it at at&t. sorry had to do it.
    08-14-08 03:16 PM
    I happen to know exactly when tmobile will release the bold in the U.S.
    is everybody prepared for this???/?

...6 months after we get it at at&t. sorry had to do it.
    funny guy i heard rim stil not sure who will be getting bold first. i had it up to myears with bold release info
    08-14-08 03:21 PM
    funny guy i heard rim stil not sure who will be getting bold first. i had it up to myears with bold release info
    It has been announced At&t will have it exclusively for the US carriers first. I'm not sure how long the exclusive is for. At least 3 months.
    08-14-08 03:27 PM
    email back to shawn48195@yahoo.com with any info
    Man this is getting ridiculous. LEARN HOW TO SEARCH PEOPLE!!!! How many more threads are gonna show up on when its going to be released I swear on the crackberry gods if i was a mod i would delete the thread and send them a private message on how to freakin search.

Anybody ever hear of google alerts???? I am about to start another thread that shows you have to gather info about stuff you want to know about. Google alerts IMO is a pretty good source of info on whats going on in real time. Go to the google home page and type in blackberry bold but don't hit search. Go to the top of the page and hit the link that says News!!! It will give you the most up to date/recent info that it can find. Then even better is if you want an alert sent to your email address. type in google alerts type in what you want to search, next fill out the rest of the crap that best suits you, put in your email address and hit create alert. Its that simple!!!!!

Sorry for the rant just kind of tired of seeing thread after thread after thread of this stuff. I know we all want to know but learn how to find stuff yourself!!!!!!!!!

blah rant done...im out...
    Last edited by scottlucky13; 08-14-08 at 03:38 PM.
    08-14-08 03:33 PM
    Man this is getting ridiculous. LEARN HOW TO SEARCH PEOPLE!!!! How many more threads are gonna show up on when its going to be released I swear on the crackberry gods if i was a mod i would delete the thread and send them a private message on how to freakin search.

Anybody ever hear of google alerts???? I am about to start another thread that shows you have to gather info and stuff you want to know about. Google alerts IMO is a pretty good source of info on whats going on in real time. Go to the google home page and type in blackberry bold but don't hit search. Go to the top of the page and hit the link that says News!!! It will give you the most up to date/recent info that it can find. Then even better is if you want an alert sent to your email address. type in google alerts type in what you want to search, next fill out the rest of the crap that best suits you, put in your email address and hit create alert. Its that simple!!!!!

Sorry for the rant just kind of tired of seeing thread after thread after thread of this stuff. I know we all want to know but learn how to find stuff yourself!!!!!!!!!

The OP will simply asking if there was any news on a T-mo release. Nothing wrong with that. And us Mods don't agree with telling people to use the search feature. This is a forum and somethings will be repeated.
    08-14-08 03:39 PM
    The OP will simply asking if there was any news on a T-mo release. Nothing wrong with that. And us Mods don't agree with telling people to use the search feature. This is a forum and somethings will be repeated.
    Sorry! I apologize and understand things will be repeated. I just think if people would use the technology we have internet/search/google, that they could find out info on there own. But I will say I have seen other users/mods on here telling people to search the forums???? Again maybe I should have worded my post different and i apologize for going overboard.
    08-14-08 03:46 PM
    Thank you.... I HATE how on some forums you a scared to post b/c you'll be flamed if you repeat a post.....not so much here on CB but some others I belong to that is certainly the case....

Thanks for all you work!!!!

And to the OP, IDK when TMO will get the BOLD TMO 3G is on a higher frequency than ATT and the current bold doesn't support TMOs 3G....but you'll get it before VWZ or Sprint, so just be glad you have GSM and can actually get phones
    08-14-08 03:47 PM
    Sorry! I apologize and understand things will be repeated. I just think if people would use the technology we have internet/search/google, that they could find out info on there own. But I will say I have seen other users/mods on here telling people to search the forums???? Again maybe I should have worded my post different and i apologize for going overboard.

We are trying to get people away from telling to use the search feature. Even mods as well. If there is a post that annoys you, just ignore it and move on.
    08-14-08 03:53 PM
    We are trying to get people away from telling to use the search feature. Even mods as well. If there is a post that annoys you, just ignore it and move on.

I am guilty of telling people to search because of some of the other users/mods doing the same. I will stop doing that. Thanks for the info. I apologize to the OP and anyone else who was offended.
    08-14-08 03:57 PM
    Thing about google news, is that i dont think, has as much info as the CB crowd. Furthermore i do use google news but most of it seems to be heavily based on cb, bbnews and bgr. I figure its easier to check and ask cb cause you get prompt and most likely accurate info from fellow addicts
    08-14-08 04:28 PM
    This is what I hear. Don't take it as the final word, but you have to admit it does make sense.
    Bold goes to AT&T for a 3-month exclusive in the U.S. T-Mobile doesn't get it this year, but maybe in '09. Instead T-Mobile will get the Javelin. No 3G on TMO, no 3G on the Javelin. AT&T is more corporate/enterprise oriented while TMO is more consumer oriented. The Javelin is the successor to the Curve (consumer device) while the Bold is the successor to the 8800-series (business/enterprise).
    08-14-08 05:03 PM

Anybody ever hear of google alerts???? I am about to start another thread that shows you have to gather info about stuff you want to know about. Google alerts IMO is a pretty good source of info on whats going on in real time. Go to the google home page and type in blackberry bold but don't hit search. Go to the top of the page and hit the link that says News!!! It will give you the most up to date/recent info that it can find. Then even better is if you want an alert sent to your email address. type in google alerts type in what you want to search, next fill out the rest of the crap that best suits you, put in your email address and hit create alert. Its that simple!!!!!

USA TODAY - TECH 8-14-08...BLACKBERRY BOLD expected to arrive in u.s. on Sept. 15.
    08-17-08 08:27 AM
    I know this is a very friendly forum, and is all the better for that, but surely it is possible that some 'newbies' may not even be aware that CB has a 'Search' option, which may possibly answer the very question they were about to ask, or even (as I have found myself) provide some links to other useful information.

Apologies for going a bit 'off-topic' here, but I felt the comment was worth making.
    08-17-08 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD