I'm an old user but first time posting here on these forums I'm an on again off again iPhone/berry user. But recently I've made the switch to mobilicity and they use the AWS network, so no more iPhone for me, but it's okay, the 9780 really grown on me and I think I may berry it out for a while.

Anyway, are there any mobilicity users out there that use the 9780? And if so, how long does your battery life last? I'm a moderate texter and bbm-er, not too many calls. My battery lasts around a day and a half, is that normal? Or is it just me?

I look forward to your responses regardless if you're on mobilicity or not! Thanks!
    05-10-11 02:08 AM
    depending on use, i could probably get about the same battery life out of my 9780 and 9700. i would consider a day and a half with normal use very good.
    05-10-11 03:19 AM
    I'm an old user but first time posting here on these forums I'm an on again off again iPhone/berry user. But recently I've made the switch to mobilicity and they use the AWS network, so no more iPhone for me, but it's okay, the 9780 really grown on me and I think I may berry it out for a while.

Anyway, are there any mobilicity users out there that use the 9780? And if so, how long does your battery life last? I'm a moderate texter and bbm-er, not too many calls. My battery lasts around a day and a half, is that normal? Or is it just me?

I look forward to your responses regardless if you're on mobilicity or not! Thanks!
    9780 on Mobi here in Toronto...
    I'm getting about a day MAX however I'm a real heavy user... using this thing non stop...
    HTH
    06-29-11 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD