I've been lookin' all around the net for a high -or at least good- quality colored bezels but there doesn't seem to be any !!
    All i find are the Chinese ones, with Chinese suppliers that I (NO OFFENSE) really don't trust ... n Chinese products are always known for cheap quality
    So if anyone knows a place - site - where i can get good quality coloured bezels can u tell me ? .. n Thxx ..
    07-10-09 11:42 AM
    Have you looked at Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 12:37 PM
    berrymods.com the flat black bezel is absolutely outstanding and very high quality. You might want to send them an email to let them know you want one because they sell out the day they come in.
    07-10-09 12:40 PM
    isn't colorware good quality? expensive too
    07-10-09 12:51 PM
    Have you looked at Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    They're from Hong Kong , so that makes it Chinese .. which is untrusted and may be bad quality .. If u've tried it can u tell me 'bout it ?
    07-10-09 01:08 PM
    I haven't had any problems with mine and I've had it for about a 2 months now
    07-10-09 01:10 PM
    isn't colorware good quality? expensive too
    Colorware is TOO expensive , me bein' a 16 yr old .. I can't afford $120 bezels
    AND I don't live in US .. I think it's for US only
    07-10-09 01:10 PM
    the bezel is not 120. That's what it would cost for all the pieces to be shipped to you.
    As far as the us only that's for sending your device to them
    07-10-09 01:17 PM
    the bezel is not 120. That's what it would cost for all the pieces to be shipped to you.
    As far as the us only that's for sending your device to them
    But it'd still cost at least $100 ...
    How long did truesupplier take to get you the bezel ? .. cz i saw som1 in the forum complainin' 'bout how long they take ..
    07-10-09 01:45 PM
    You need one of those gold ones
    07-10-09 01:54 PM
    i.e. The ones made like OUT OF gold.

Much better than a Verto (or whatever they're called) - Well ok thats debatable, however, its much cheaper haha
    07-10-09 01:55 PM
    i ordered my white one on the 4th from Truesupplier and im still waiting... but they did give a USPS tracking number, so i have no reason to worry... now im just hoping the quality is decent, and the damn thing doesnt break on me when i try and change it
    07-10-09 01:59 PM
    i ordered my white one on the 4th from Truesupplier and im still waiting... but they did give a USPS tracking number, so i have no reason to worry... now im just hoping the quality is decent, and the damn thing doesnt break on me when i try and change it
    Can you pm me on the quality once you get it plz ?
    07-10-09 03:27 PM
    I've been lookin' all around the net for a high -or at least good- quality colored bezels but there doesn't seem to be any !!
    All i find are the Chinese ones, with Chinese suppliers that I (NO OFFENSE) really don't trust ... n Chinese products are always known for cheap quality
    So if anyone knows a place - site - where i can get good quality coloured bezels can u tell me ? .. n Thxx ..
    Your probably not going to find anyone that will make expensive high quality bezels in a ton of color... Why? Because hardly anyone needs them. Meaning no one really wants to spend more than what those chinese-made ones are offering. I'm not bashing those who mod their blackberry with an assortment of things. What I am saying is, for those who do mod and change the appearance of their blackberries, they don't mind the cheap 5-10 dollar bezels and so that's why they are prevalent.

I doubt anyone would be paying $30-40 bucks a pop just to have red bezels or blue bezels because they are of a higher quality, when they can get some for like 5-10 bucks.
    07-10-09 03:29 PM
    Your probably not going to find anyone that will make expensive high quality bezels in a ton of color... Why? Because hardly anyone needs them. Meaning no one really wants to spend more than what those chinese-made ones are offering. I'm not bashing those who mod their blackberry with an assortment of things. What I am saying is, for those who do mod and change the appearance of their blackberries, they don't mind the cheap 5-10 dollar bezels and so that's why they are prevalent.

I doubt anyone would be paying $30-40 bucks a pop just to have red bezels or blue bezels because they are of a higher quality, when they can get some for like 5-10 bucks.
    At least one that the color doesn't go of in it .. Cz a low quality bezel would be scratched easily , which'd make me buy another one , that way it'd cost around $30 knowin' that the cheapest bezel i found is $10 .. a durable chinese bezel could still do it for me .. n thx 4 the comment
    07-10-09 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD