07-16-09 07:33 PM
29 12
tools
    Can't imagine having that light blink all day. Feels like a form of visual assault. I'll just check the coverage info on the screen when I need to.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 12:58 PM
    Hi everyone, this is my very first post. I apolgize if this thread is "old" but I found it through Google.

I just yesterday bought the bold - and I love it! - but! it is annoying that the red LED light times out.

For example, I woke up this morning, glanced at my phone and the red led wasn't blinking, but when i woke it up (so to speak) I had emails, twitter/facebook updates and a missed SMS. What gives?

Wouldn't it be practical for the little led to keep blinking forever until the message is checked?
    07-16-09 04:33 PM
    Hi everyone, this is my very first post. I apolgize if this thread is "old" but I found it through Google.

I just yesterday bought the bold - and I love it! - but! it is annoying that the red LED light times out.

For example, I woke up this morning, glanced at my phone and the red led wasn't blinking, but when i woke it up (so to speak) I had emails, twitter/facebook updates and a missed SMS. What gives?

Wouldn't it be practical for the little led to keep blinking forever until the message is checked?

It would be practical but it would also drain the h*ll out of the battery.

Besides, is it that hard to hit a button and check the screen anyway? I do it all the time since I actually sometimes think I see the red light flashing even when it's not.

Does that happen to anyone else? You swear you saw the red light flash but when you look there's nothing there? Haha.
    07-16-09 06:14 PM
    I have a Bold and I bought BerryBuzz which lets you customize the LED as far as colors for different things and allows you to have ring and vibrate at the same time.

Berrybuzz also lets you set the timeout on the flashing LED - I have mine set to blink (which color depends on which mail account received the message) indefinitely. If I get an e-mail at 2:00 a.m. my Bold is still blinking 6 hours later when I pick it up.

BerryBuzz is a great utility - IMO!
    07-16-09 07:33 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD