Bold video review from the UK

Disclaimer -
    I know we have seen lots of reviews, and people are just itching for the device itself and dont necessarily want to see another review, so i have a feeling this thread may attract some negative comments from the party poopers out there. Let me just say, dont bother, this thread is for people who still are interested in reviews, if you are sick of reviews, then you are a fool for opening it!
    08-20-08 02:47 PM
    It's not that were sick of the reviews, or even the threads about the bold or javelin, or whatever other phone there is. It's the fact that there are so many post aobut these phone that haven't even debuted state side yet. There isn't even a time frame for them to. That's where my problems lies. I'll watch the review and like it cause it's showing me what I can do once I have the bold.
    08-20-08 02:51 PM
    Thanks Ken... just downloaded it!

Not quite sure why he had to do the majority of the review whilst standing under a tree though, and I am sure he said 'iPhone' once, when he meant to say Bold!

Interestingly he was on the O2 network, even though it hasn't been officially released by them yet!
    Last edited by Montala; 08-20-08 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Comments added.
    08-20-08 03:31 PM
    Someone tell him to turn the sensitivity up on the thing if his thumb is getting tired.
    08-20-08 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD