Hi there,
    I already searched the forums, but no thread could help me. Maybe this new one will.

Since yesterday, my BB 9700 shows a green LED that is always on.
    No, it is not the coverage indicator.
    No, I do not have any apps installed that change LEDs.
    Yes, I use the newest firmware.
    Yes, I tried a plug.
    Yes, I tried an app called LEDreset, but it did not work at all.

Last night, I made the battery empty and recharged the device. Green LED was gone, but after I received my first call this day, it was back on as I hung up.
    It's really annoying. I already wrote my ISP. Maybe they need to repair my BB or something. :/
    Does any of you have any further suggestions?
    07-04-10 09:23 AM
    Never ever heard of this issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-10 09:34 AM
    have you tried a battery pull? taking the battery out while the device is still on, leave out for 30 secs and put back in?

i would suggest if the above doesnt work to wipe using BBSAK and then reload a new OS again but dont load any of our 3rd party applications to make 100% sure its not one of them... then after a while slowly install one after another of your 3rd party apps and if it starts happening again, you'll know which app is doing it
    07-04-10 10:40 AM
    What is BBSAK
    07-04-10 11:08 AM
    What is BBSAK
    BBSAK is a program that you need to load on your PC, and it can be used for a number of different things like backing up 3rd party apps, wiping your device, loading OS versions, taking screen shoots on your Blackberry and a number of other things... there is a link in my signature below.
    07-04-10 11:23 AM
    Thank you, I will try it and tell you the results.
    07-04-10 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD