Guys, check the other thread.

This "announcement" was for details on the fan night they are holding in Toronto on the 3rd of August. Lucky winners will be invited and receive a BBOS7 device once released. Details of the new OS7 devices will be announced then evidently.

Sorry about the cold water.
    austriker likes this.
    07-26-11 09:05 PM
    Just another disappointing day for a RIM fan.
    hdizzle and kirson like this.
    07-26-11 09:11 PM
    WTF???? I haven't heard any announcements at all yet. Has anyone else??? Im looking for Verizon info. It's killing me now!!!! I want one NOWWWWW!!!!
    Unfortunately, we may be looking at a simple coincidence with RIM�s cryptic tweets and Verizon�s video misstep happening within a couple hours of each other. With no official info., all we can do is speculate and wait.
    07-26-11 09:12 PM
    Update from RIM: Devices comming next quarter!

I hope the T2 comes to the UK at the same time as the Bold 9900, i don't want to wait for an exclusive in a country 3000 miles away to end before we get it!
    07-27-11 08:17 AM
    a fan night and a facebook update... so cruel of RIM to use their messages for that, when they **must** realize you'd think just how much we want new devices.

for the record, i did express my frustration to RIM over this. seriously.. i rolled out of bed at 5:55am right to the computer yesterday because i was expecting press releases!
    07-27-11 02:48 PM
    Update from RIM: Devices comming next quarter!

I hope the T2 comes to the UK at the same time as the Bold 9900, i don't want to wait for an exclusive in a country 3000 miles away to end before we get it!
    This quarter? More like next year.
    07-27-11 03:53 PM
    a fan night and a facebook update... so cruel of RIM to use their messages for that, when they **must** realize you'd think just how much we want new devices.

for the record, i did express my frustration to RIM over this. seriously.. i rolled out of bed at 5:55am right to the computer yesterday because i was expecting press releases!
    Soooo Kevin.......spill the beans. We know you know......don't act like you don't know that we know.....
    07-27-11 03:55 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD