So my bold fell and was on its side in some water for a second and i didn't think any got inside but guess what!! yeeaaa anyway from what i can tell the actual phone is on the only thing that is messed up now is are all the side buttons ( volume stand by/mute ) are all acting crazy stand by does nothing volume down sometimes works or types letters same with volume up never turns up the volume just skips to the next song or types letter.. I dunno am i just screwed now?
    06-07-09 02:03 AM
    Remove your battery and place the phone in a bag of uncooked rice. This will remove all excess water nd should work fine afterwards. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 02:17 AM
    ill try that.. how long do you think i should leave it in there?
    06-07-09 02:22 AM
    I'd say a week :P depending on how hot / cold your area is. But it'll be fine as long as it wasn't salt water.
    06-07-09 02:28 AM
    i dropped my bold, and the left convience key stopped working.

i purchased a new mid plate , and now its working again, worth a try $12 or so .
    06-07-09 03:44 AM
    i dropped my bold, and the left convience key stopped working.

i purchased a new mid plate , and now its working again, worth a try $12 or so .
    OMG that is so good to know. Mine stopped working also and i just bought a new midplate. I hope this fixes that!!
    06-07-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD