So I just purchased this case: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=_xYHRdCU

I put my phone in the case with the screen on the inside, but when I try to grab the phone out of the case for a call, text, e-mail etc. etc. I have to put some pressure on the screen to get it out. It makes the weird marks on the screen for just a second when I grab it, but I'm wondering if I am going to do any permanent damage to my screen?

Any thoughts?
    06-12-09 05:16 PM
    Not really. The OEM ones that come with the Bold are pretty tight too. But
    after a few days it starts to become more loose and you won't have that
    problem anymore.
    06-12-09 05:36 PM
    One side of the interior of the case has a groove iin it for the trackball to slide along...don't be surprised if your trackball messes up if you're not using the case properly.
    Last edited by bumblesbounce; 06-13-09 at 06:30 AM.
    06-13-09 06:25 AM
    Had a similar worry, heavy touch on the screen appears to cause a blur temporarily - guess it's all okay with reasonable care ... had to replace the screen twice on my Curve due to accidental damage
    06-13-09 06:49 AM
    One side of the interior of the case has a groove iin it for the trackball to slide along....
    I checked my the case that came with my bold and it has that groove on both sides. Had to hold it up to some light to see it but feeling around both sides is much easier
    06-13-09 08:39 AM
    I know on the sleeve that I have for my Bold it has the opening for the trackball on either side, but I still need to inspect my new case.
    06-13-09 02:05 PM
    So I just purchased this case: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=_xYHRdCU

I put my phone in the case with the screen on the inside, but when I try to grab the phone out of the case for a call, text, e-mail etc. etc. I have to put some pressure on the screen to get it out. It makes the weird marks on the screen for just a second when I grab it, but I'm wondering if I am going to do any permanent damage to my screen?

Any thoughts?
    You ae not damaging your screen unless you are applying too much pressure. The screen is LCD so the marks are normal when pressure is applied.
    06-13-09 02:23 PM
    you mean the crystal like liquid when it is squish heheheh thats neat ..
    06-13-09 02:48 PM
    BTW I looked in my case and it looks like there are two grooves for the trackball, so the way I'm putting it in the case should be ok.
    06-13-09 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD