my wife stopped me.

Couple of issues.

1. I already have Sprint 9330 from work and a new phone at work is not happening.
    2. Have a dumbphone from my dad's family plan.
    3. My wife has T-mobile Bold 9700 and her T-mobile contract doesn't end till end of this year.
    4. If I am getting a phone she also wants one, but then it would cost us double and double activation fees. Plus T-mobile termination fees.
    5. The phone is expensive. 200$ + 36$ activation + 60$ for phone plan + tax.
    6. It costs 20$ to get BES on the Sprint 9930. if I don't get it, then I have to forward my emails to my personal phone, but would't be able to respond. Unless I carry 2 blackberries.
    7. The OS is the same. The only difference it finally runs fast. (Not that much excitement)
    8. QNX Phones are coming....
    08-21-11 04:56 PM
    You really want the first batch of QNX handheld devices after all the issues with the Playbook? Good luck..lol
    08-21-11 06:01 PM
    You really want the first batch of QNX handheld devices after all the issues with the Playbook? Good luck..lol
    I have the same sentiments... I'm getting the 9930 to hold me over until the QNX phones have all of the bugs out of them...
    08-21-11 06:24 PM
    brilliant post.

my wife stopped me.

Couple of issues.

1. I already have Sprint 9330 from work and a new phone at work is not happening.
    2. Have a dumbphone from my dad's family plan.
    3. My wife has T-mobile Bold 9700 and her T-mobile contract doesn't end till end of this year.
    4. If I am getting a phone she also wants one, but then it would cost us double and double activation fees. Plus T-mobile termination fees.
    5. The phone is expensive. 200$ + 36$ activation + 60$ for phone plan + tax.
    6. It costs 20$ to get BES on the Sprint 9930. if I don't get it, then I have to forward my emails to my personal phone, but would't be able to respond. Unless I carry 2 blackberries.
    7. The OS is the same. The only difference it finally runs fast. (Not that much excitement)
    8. QNX Phones are coming....
    08-21-11 06:27 PM
    First QNX will be touch screen. Unless you want that keyboard taken away. Then get the 9930 now and wait as others said.
    08-21-11 06:27 PM
    Hopefully with QNX being out on the playbook alot of the issues will be worked out!
    08-21-11 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD