yeah im with you too. been waiting for months and months and months and when i wake up tomorrow i finally get to get my new phone first thing from vzw in store. bye bye 8330.

yes this needed a new thread. this is for all of us that had to wait for various reasons the extra week after vzw started selling on their site
    06-10-10 12:51 AM
    At least you get to pick one up tomorrow. My NE2 isn't until the 26th so I have 17 more days haha.
    06-10-10 12:53 AM
    At least you get to pick one up tomorrow. My NE2 isn't until the 26th so I have 17 more days haha.
    sucks but the end is near
    06-10-10 12:59 AM
    Give VZW a call. Mine wasn't up till august and they bumped me up. All I had to do was ask nicely. Worth a shot.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 01:05 AM
    I've been going back between "should I upgrade my BlackBerry or get an Android device?"
    I've been messing around with Android phones for the past 3 months. They're nice phones, but I can never seem to master the copy and paste feature. It's doable, but learning the shortcuts of how to copy and paste with my BlackBerry without even have to open the menu key like before, nothing I try seems to be faster. Everything else on Android is faster, such as browsing, etc. I do a lot of editing and moving text around on my device. Copy and Paste is so important to me because I use it more than watching videos or listening to music.
    Since I've come to the conclusion that the copy and paste feature is important to me, I'll be picking up my 9650 in the morning.
    I hear that using the phone over a WiFi connection is super fast. I can't wait to try it out.
    06-10-10 01:11 AM
    I'm hoping my bestbuy gets stock today, man am I wishing but it could be another week. If were even carrying them : - (.
    06-10-10 04:22 AM
    I think I may get it tomorrow. My NE2 isn't until November, but I recently got a message from Verizon saying I can get an extra $50 off, so why not? Just like getting my NE2 early.

Would get it today, but I have to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 05:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD