I'm a Blackhawks fan, and even I think Gretzky is one of the greatest players the game has ever seen. To all of you who say "It's a Canadian game", he also Played for the LA Kings, the St. Louis Blues, and the NY Rangers.
    08-08-11 04:35 PM
    ... "Joking" or not, you're an ***** in my books.
    I am sure your books are an impressive collection of Highlights and paint by numbers volumes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 05:51 PM
    I'm a Blackhawks fan, and even I think Gretzky is one of the greatest players the game has ever seen. To all of you who say "It's a Canadian game", he also Played for the LA Kings, the St. Louis Blues, and the NY Rangers.
    It's soooooo Canadian that most teams are in the US (where it is just ahead of men's golf in popularity).

08-08-11 05:53 PM
    Come to HOCKEYTOWN in Detroit..we LOVE Hockey..sellouts all the time at Joe Louis Arena...Detroit loves Hockey and knows the sport just like anyone in Toronto or Montreal..or Edmonton

08-08-11 06:29 PM
    It's soooooo Canadian that most teams are in the US (where it is just ahead of men's golf in popularity).

Yeah, and over half the players are Canadian. There's also a reason why Phoenix almost got moved, while Atlanta got moved to Winnipeg.

08-08-11 08:03 PM
    Come to HOCKEYTOWN in Detroit..we LOVE Hockey..sellouts all the time at Joe Louis Arena...Detroit loves Hockey and knows the sport just like anyone in Toronto or Montreal..or Edmonton

That's no surprise. Detroit's the gold standard in the NHL. Much respect for that team.

08-08-11 08:04 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD