Anyone know how ,or know a good app to download that would enable me to air print?
    I have a canon PIXMA printer. And 9900.
    Thanks
    06-17-13 11:24 AM
    The only way I know to print directly from your BB is to email the file to an eprint enabled printer. I have the HP 5110 which has its own email address and it works extremely well. Not sure about your Cannon though.
    06-17-13 04:06 PM
    This is how I print from my Q10 -without any app - assuming u have a gmail account and use Google chrome

- go to Google Cloud Print in ur phone browser
    https://www.google.com/cloudprint/‎ Or go to settings on your desktop Chrome Browser

_ click on Google cloud print. Settings - it may ask u to log in with ur gmail account.
    - u can either add a Classic printer or a cloud printer.
    I have a simple laser jet hardwired to my office desktop pc so all I had to do was use my desktop browser n add the printer through the classic printer settings.
    - using the link. Above from my phone browser I den jus select the file I want to print by clicking the print button a file browser shows up u upload ur file n choose ur printer page layouts and other settings n it prints right away provided ur printer is online that's it. The printer setup is jus a one time thing u do and ur printers are saved to ur id.
    04-06-14 03:12 PM