Hey guys,

After I installed .282 it seems like half the time on 3G I get no blackberry logo (those dots) next to my 3G symbol which means I cant to Blackberry Messenger or Data.

Do you think its because AT&T hasnt adapted to .282. I knew there was a reason they havt adapted yet. I already registered the device on host routing tables.

When the logo does come back on it shoots me all my emails and bbms I missed. This never happened on .167

Any advice, thanks in advance!
    06-27-09 10:02 PM
    I'm on .282 on AT&T...mine works fine. My Bold is unlocked however, I don't think that has anything to do with my service working versus yours.

I'd back it up, wipe it and try another OS install of your choice. Good luck.
    06-27-09 11:18 PM
    I've installed .282 on my Bold and it works pretty well. More free app memory and the ability to switch between 2G and 3G has given me about ten percent more battery life. I agree with BBsnub. Do a full wipe and re-install.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 11:25 PM
    unlocked or not wont have anything to do. it just means your phone isnt connecting to the BB network correctly. try resending your service books or logging in att.blackberry.com and making sure your phones PIN is properly set up and registered. after the upgrade, did you properly restore the phone? usually everytime ive done an upgrade, the phone would re-register itself on the BB network.
    06-27-09 11:25 PM
    I vaguely remember having a similar problem ugrading OS's. I think it eventually resolved itself after several resending of service books and a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 11:29 PM
    The same thing happened to me a million battery pulls and even a wipe and reinstall still would not receive the service books waited till the next day called at&t finally got intouch with RIM and one battery pull later it finally got the service books ( and alot of old emails) I asked Rim what happened I was told that my pin was locked up in the system or something to that fact. Not really sure if .282 did it or not.
    06-27-09 11:35 PM
    thanks guys, good to know it wasnt just me. a battery pull seemed to do the trick........ so far
    06-28-09 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD