After 2 days my screen is broken. there are no cracks or scratches, its just broken.

it almost looks like the LCD under the case is cracked, but the case itself has no scratches, nothing.

its 2 days old!

i was texting somebody, i put the phone on the table, went to the car for 20 seconds to get my charger, came back.. and saw the screen is broken

grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    07-18-09 03:03 PM
    You should be kinda happy - if it was that weak something was obviously wrong with it - it's good that it broke so soon because if it had broken later on because of itself (not because of you or use) you may not be able to return it for a refurb so easily. (I think?)
    07-18-09 03:06 PM
    yeah i am also reading a lot about it, even if it happens in a year apparently a 40.00 part, screwdriver, and 5 minutes of work and it can be user-replaced

but still, pisses me off lol, i was just talking to friends about how much i loved my bold.
    07-18-09 03:17 PM
    Your within 30 days of purchasing it, if you bought it from AT&T, take it back and tell them the screen broke and they will replace it no questions asked. With a brand new Bold.
    07-18-09 03:28 PM
    That's a little suspicious.

You were texting someone, you put the phone down, went away and when you came back the LCD itself was broken? How is that possible?
    07-18-09 03:35 PM
    Good thing you have 30 days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i got it from letstalk.com, about to call them.
    That's a little suspicious.

You were texting someone, you put the phone down, went away and when you came back the LCD itself was broken? How is that possible?
    its defective
    07-18-09 03:36 PM
    tell them it was poor design, and stress cracked..

have you noticed if you touch the screen it makes all these funny colors?
    08-14-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD