hello everyone, i use to have an iphone for about two years and got bored, bought my bold 4 months ago and love it ! but now im bored again and i like the new iphone 3Gs. i plan on selling my bold now but i have some questions.

1. i was planning on "blacking out" my bold i allready purchased the black ring that replaces the chrome one and a full glossy battery cover and blue track ball, was also planning on painting the leds behind the keyboard blue.

should i do this and put it up for sale? or should i sell it in original perfect condition that it is in now?

which option would sell faster? and for around how much?

thanks for your help guys and gals
    06-12-09 10:49 PM
    I would leave it stock and include the extras but, also give them the option to pay a couple bucks extra and you do it yourself.
    06-12-09 10:56 PM
    good advice
    06-12-09 10:59 PM
    No prob. Always glad to help.
    06-12-09 11:05 PM
    Yes, some people like modded phones , other like it the way they should be. Perhaps it's better not to mod it atm and just try to sell it. Here in europe hey sell the bold for +/- 350 - 400 so you can give it a shot. And yes perhaps you can put a option on it if they want the bold modded. Also note that when you are modding, guarantee is void.

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 05:07 AM
    Bold for an iphone 3gs? That's like a ford focus for a Audi R8.
    06-13-09 05:26 AM
    Yes leave it stock so that the buyer has the option of voiding the warranty.
    I'd ask for $500.

06-13-09 05:57 AM
    Not that great of an idea for $500. They only cost $449 new. Even with some accesories (no clue what they cost) and in great shape, it still is used.

06-13-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD