I've got a query regarding voicemail message alerts.

My BB is set to switch itself on at 6am. My alert profile was set to "Phone Calls only".

At just after 6am, I received an voicemail alert; this I know because it woke me up with a loud ring tone, which I'll call "Fanfare" (ELP's "Fanfare for the Common Man").

I have a contact alert for two contacts:
    one for when H,M. The Wife calls (I'll call it "Trouble", because that's usually what I'm in when she calls!),
    and one for "Agency" which alerts me with "Fanfare" when I receive a text message.
    Texts from "Agency" are usually important, and so the alert volume is set to max.

I'd like to be able to change or override voicemail alerts, so that it uses the ring tone and volume of the active alert profile for text messages. Can this be done? If so, where do I do it?
    04-10-13 05:33 PM
    I've got a query regarding voicemail message alerts.

My BB is set to switch itself on at 6am. My alert profile was set to "Phone Calls only".

At just after 6am, I received an voicemail alert; this I know because it woke me up with a loud ring tone, which I'll call "Fanfare" (ELP's "Fanfare for the Common Man").

I have a contact alert for two contacts:
    one for when H,M. The Wife calls (I'll call it "Trouble", because that's usually what I'm in when she calls!),
    and one for "Agency" which alerts me with "Fanfare" when I receive a text message.
    Texts from "Agency" are usually important, and so the alert volume is set to max.

I'd like to be able to change or override voicemail alerts, so that it uses the ring tone and volume of the active alert profile for text messages. Can this be done? If so, where do I do it?
    as far as i know of there isnt any way to redefine the voicemail tone
    04-11-13 03:50 PM