is it okay for the leather back door to get wet and then have sticky stuff on it?
    im installing zagg invisible shield and it comes with a protector for the back
    but some of my friends are saying that the sticky stuff isnt meant to be on leather
    and some are saying its just bad to get the leather wet with the spray it comes with

so is it okay to put the protector on the leather door?
    thanks (:
    07-28-09 09:33 PM
    the door isn't really leather. it should be ok
    07-28-09 09:37 PM
    No need to put invisible shield on the Pleather door, its pretty sturdy and scratch resisitant being it all plastic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 09:39 PM
    I had the zagg on it, and it left very little residue after, but after a minute of rubbing it on my jeans it all came off and the leather back is fine oops.. sorry... faux leather ^^
    07-29-09 02:51 AM
    Not real leather?

You'll be telling me that the bezel isn't real silver next!

07-29-09 03:56 AM
    It smells and tastes like leather
    07-29-09 05:32 AM
    I put the protector on...

Looks real great. While I do miss it feeling like leather, the ZAGG protector adds a grippier feel to it. Not to mention it makes it look like faux croc-skin when fully dried on.

When you peel it off, there will be little to no residue. And if there is some, just use water and rub slowly and it will come off.

I figured since I paid for it why not use the protector. At least I won't dirty the leather back with my germs or grease and it's now super-safe from any scratches.

Can you do me a favor though. When you put your screen part on... can you lightly press on your screen first to see if it "clicks" anywhere and then do the same after it's on.

I might have squeegeed too hard and it "clicks" from the top left if lightly pressed now. I don't know if the bezel is loose, or if i made the screen loose etc... Somebody else who put the ZAGG on said they have the same issue but said it was there before the protector.

Thanks.
    07-29-09 05:40 AM

Looks real great. While I do miss it feeling like leather, the ZAGG protector adds a grippier feel to it. Not to mention it makes it look like faux croc-skin when fully dried on.

When you peel it off, there will be little to no residue. And if there is some, just use water and rub slowly and it will come off.

I figured since I paid for it why not use the protector. At least I won't dirty the leather back with my germs or grease and it's now super-safe from any scratches.

Can you do me a favor though. When you put your screen part on... can you lightly press on your screen first to see if it "clicks" anywhere and then do the same after it's on.

I might have squeegeed too hard and it "clicks" from the top left if lightly pressed now. I don't know if the bezel is loose, or if i made the screen loose etc... Somebody else who put the ZAGG on said they have the same issue but said it was there before the protector.

Thanks.
    you have a storm screen
    07-29-09 07:49 AM

Thanks.
    i will tell you after i put it on (:
    right now when i press down on the screen it clicks because i have a loose back door, which is why i bought a new one, hoping for the problem to fix
    when i take the back door off and press on the screen theres no sounds
    07-29-09 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD