someone help, i cant seem to just add one contact it has to be two or more. i put the contact click ok but nothing happens but if theres two contacts i can compose an sms. help please
    05-23-10 07:03 AM
    You can either click on the contact in your address book, hit menu, and choose SMS, or from your message/SMS folder hit menu, compose SMS and enter either the number or contact name if they're in your addy.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 07:08 AM
    i do know how to do that but my bb wont let me just add one contact, i have to have two people or add the same person twice so i can compose the message
    05-23-10 07:11 AM
    That's an odd issue. What OS are you on?

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    Drive a PwnCakes Hybrid. It'll keep your Onyx purring.

05-23-10 07:16 AM
    Try clearing your event log(Hold Alt + L G L G then select Menu>Clear Log) then pull your battery and then try and add contacts as normal. I'm unaware of this bug in any version of the 9700 firmware.
    05-23-10 07:32 AM
    im using version 5.0.
    clearing event log doesnt work
    05-23-10 05:31 PM
    Just a hunch, but I think CX wanted you to clear it so you could check after attempting to SMS again. See if there's any errors that we can associate with the issue. You'll need to scroll through, and if there's any in bold click on them. Copy their contents to a memo, and then you can post it.

I wanted to know what version OS you were on, because if it's not the latest, an upgradde would be easy, and could very well solve this unusual issue. Do you have any messaging apps installed, such as one for threaded text that may be interfering?

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    Drive a PwnCakes Hybrid. It'll keep your Onyx purring.

05-23-10 05:47 PM
    thats weird some contacts i can add by itself but some contacts i have to add twice.
    05-23-10 06:37 PM
    Tis certainly odd april. Could you provide us some details, so we can resolve it for you?

At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.
    Click Here To Be Banned*If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

05-24-10 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD