I accidently deleted my pictures from device memory cause I used File Manager Pro to "move" the folder home/user/pictures to my media card. The pictures wasn't move, but the application deleted it
    How can I recover my pictures?
    P/S: sorry for my bad English

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-11 10:10 PM
    If you backed up your Bold just do a restore. If you didn't back up your Bold you're out luck.
    05-28-11 11:36 PM
    I don't remember the name of the program, but there is something out there that will allow you to recover files you've deleted from an SD card. Maybe it could possibly work on the BlackBerry internal memory. I'll look up the program and post back.

05-29-11 12:38 AM
    Do a google search for a recovery program and you should be able to find a few. Make sure to check cnet or similar before downloading as some of those programs carry viruses. Good luck.
    05-29-11 04:23 AM
    I mean I've deleted pictures from Device Memory, not the microSD card. I have the Power Data Recovery on my PC, but it cannot work with the Device Memory cuz something "encrypted" (

05-29-11 09:23 AM
    If it was deleted from the device memory there is no way to recover it unless you did a back up then simply restore it. If it was deleted from the microSD card then it is *possible* to recover the data with software. But the OP stated he deleted the pictures from the device memory and unfortunately without a backup the pictures are gone
    05-29-11 02:34 PM
    Huhu
    I used File Manager Pro to 'move' the whole folder home/user/pictures to my microSD. And then the app deleted pictures, not copied (

05-29-11 07:14 PM
    You may try take out memory card from Blackberry phone and then connect memory card to computer with a usb card reader, or insert the card to card reader slot, you may then follow this blog
    http://memorycardrecoveryblog.blogsp...mory-card.html

You may also follow this BB recovery guide: recover deleted photos from BlackBerry

Good luck and hope that you get back all your lost pics.
    Last edited by Stephenladon4; 10-20-13 at 11:29 PM.
    10-16-13 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD