i bought it online from zagg and i got it today
    what are some very important things to know before i put it on?
    what should i clean it with?
    anything to do before i start installing?
    what should i do after?
    during?
    and anything thats important for me to know, please share with me
    thanksss (:
    07-27-09 10:18 PM
    Just a few threads down from yours right now.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/fai...-looks-277338/

Lots of good tips in that thread.
    07-27-09 10:30 PM
    lol from experiences of my friends and reviews on the net the only advice is DON'T USE IT!
    07-27-09 10:31 PM
    1. do it in a dust free place. If you know of no such place, try a bathroom.

2. Spray the solution on your hands and the protector. Your hands are crucial. especially your fingertips.

3. Use a lint free cloth, something like a sunglasses or glasses cloth to remove all dust. Make sure there is absolutely no dust or dirt before applying.

4. Make sure your phone is off ad all areas such as earpiece an dwhat not are protected.

5. let it set for 24 hours.

6. Goodluck
    07-27-09 10:49 PM
    1. do it in a dust free place. If you know of no such place, try a bathroom.

2. Spray the solution on your hands and the protector. Your hands are crucial. especially your fingertips.

3. Use a lint free cloth, something like a sunglasses or glasses cloth to remove all dust. Make sure there is absolutely no dust or dirt before applying.

4. Make sure your phone is off ad all areas such as earpiece an dwhat not are protected.

5. let it set for 24 hours.

6. Goodluck
    That basically sums it up. Good luck

The first time I put a screen protector on my Bold, too much water got into the screen and messed up the lcd.
    07-27-09 11:00 PM
    Should have bought ExtremeGuard protectors from eBay.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 11:02 PM
    do it in a dust free place. If you know of no such place, try a bathroom.
    Run the shower on hot for a little while first to steam it up. Causes the dust to settle.
    07-27-09 11:34 PM
    I installed my first one how I thought I should do it... not so good...

On my second one I had to order to replace my screwed up one, I followed their instructions to the letter and it turned out great.
    07-28-09 06:50 AM
    I have one on my device and it looks great. Make sure that when you install it that you have all the time to spare. Never do it in a hurry.

Also, after the install, there will be bubbles left for sure. Just leave it alone. Most of it will be gone after 3 days. One big bubble on my screen disappeared after 1 1/2 weeks.

You just have to have a lot of patience and it will look good.

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 07:33 AM
    i agree with both nikolous and billybobjones.

my friend has the IS on his G1 and it looks and feels like crap. no offense to anyone who has it.

but since you already bought it, just carefully follow the instructions it comes with and billybob's steps too.

good luck!
    07-28-09 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD