Everything was fine on OS6 until i updated it. Now my battery doesn't last, it lags forever, and worst of all... DUPLICATE ENTRIES IN THE CALENDAR. When I say duplicate, I mean duplicate in the HUNDREDS. Lags my phone like crazy. I can't even open the Calendar application to view it. I have it synched with google and I even deleted my whole google calendar to no avail. I've hard resetted it with the same problem. Any help?

I just can't wait until October. I've been faithful to Blackberry, but this is just too much. HORRIBLE.
    09-02-11 12:21 PM
    Everything was fine on OS6 until i updated it. Now my battery doesn't last, it lags forever, and worst of all... DUPLICATE ENTRIES IN THE CALENDAR. When I say duplicate, I mean duplicate in the HUNDREDS. Lags my phone like crazy. I can't even open the Calendar application to view it. I have it synched with google and I even deleted my whole google calendar to no avail. I've hard resetted it with the same problem. Any help?

I just can't wait until October. I've been faithful to Blackberry, but this is just too much. HORRIBLE.
    Which OS are you using? I had similar issues with .600. I went to .587 and it is like a whole new device.
    09-02-11 12:24 PM
    yeah I think I'm running .600. I have no idea how to downgrade.
    09-02-11 12:25 PM
    There are several different ways, if you search the forums you can find the one you are most comfortable with. here is a link to one method...
    BlackBerry 302: A complete wipe and clean install of your BlackBerry OS | CrackBerry.com
    09-02-11 12:30 PM
    You and me both!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 02:43 AM
    How did you upgrade? Did you download the OS on your computer and load it, or did you upgrade via a link on your phone?

If you did the upgrade via your phone only, most others who ever upgraded that way have had issue, myself included. The best way is to go to the carrier website and download OS6 version you want to your computer and load it via apploader. If you did it this way and the result is the same as what you have, try a different version. If you just want an iPhone, switch to ATT and get yourself one.
    09-07-11 06:34 AM
    You can also downgrade using Desktop Manager which will go through the processes to: backup your BB, wipe everything, install the version of the OS that you select from the options it should list for you, then reinstall all your data, apps, etc. I've upgraded and downgraded using DM and it seemed much easier than some of the other wipe/reinstall instructions I've seen throughout the CB forums.

I hope it turns things around for you. And just as another suggestion . . . there's always the option to go back to OS 5.
    09-07-11 04:25 PM
    I went back to 5.0... its way faster in all aspects. I like the native browser better, and I also rolled back to Facebook 1.8 so I can actually delete my messages!
    09-07-11 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD