Hi. I have a BB 9930 OS 7.1. It was syncing outlook calendar for a long time. I had an issue at one point and went on one of these forums, followed the instructions (something about deleting some service books), and that resolved the issue. I don't know if I'm having the same problem again, but I can't find that old message either. Now, my BB won't sync my outlook calendar. I have tried to turn wireless syncing off, but I don't have that option under "options" for the outlook calendar.

Help
    04-03-13 11:49 AM
    Hi. I have a BB 9930 OS 7.1. It was syncing outlook calendar for a long time. I had an issue at one point and went on one of these forums, followed the instructions (something about deleting some service books), and that resolved the issue. I don't know if I'm having the same problem again, but I can't find that old message either. Now, my BB won't sync my outlook calendar. I have tried to turn wireless syncing off, but I don't have that option under "options" for the outlook calendar.

Help
    Yep, this has been covered in the help threads a few times. Basically, when you setup your outlook email, the calendar isn't offered anymore. people are using Gmail or some other calendar and outlook for email. Sucks but that's the way it is now.
    04-04-13 05:18 PM