this is almost cyber bullying by Verizon!!
    07-26-11 07:33 PM
    Excited!!! I'm really close to running my Tour over with my lawn mower!!! VZW hurry please, I've been patiently waiting for TOO LONG for a upgrade!

s/n RIM get your **** together! taking your sweet *** time to release new phones is soooooo not cool!
    07-26-11 07:39 PM
    this is almost cyber bullying by Verizon!!
    Ya, it�s like going to bed Christmas Eve barely able to sleep. Then when you finally wake up Christmas morning and run downstairs to see what the big man brought you, what do you find? Yep, he ate the cookies and stole the FUing tree! Thanks Santa!
    07-26-11 08:17 PM
    Ya, it�s like going to bed Christmas Eve barely able to sleep. Then when you finally wake up Christmas morning and run downstairs to see what the big man brought you, what do you find? Yep, he ate the cookies and stole the FUing tree! Thanks Santa!
    More like running downstairs and finding out its only December 7th.
    07-26-11 08:22 PM
    More like running downstairs and finding out its only December 7th.
    What year, 1941?
    Gregory Ryan and austriker like this.
    07-26-11 08:29 PM
    What year, 1941?
    December 7th as in at least two and a half more weeks before it gets here. Totally missed the reference to Pearl Harbor there.
    07-26-11 08:34 PM
    did RIM fire the marketing and shipping departments??? maybe thats why we cant get this device or see any real advertising for it
    07-26-11 09:18 PM
    Can you believe they're still selling the Storm 2 for $199 w/2 year contract?? Am I the only one to notice this atrocity? Really?? That phone is worth $199 still? That is such a joke. You can get an iPhone for $199.
    Hey now, you're hurting my Storm's feelings!

Seriously, I could see if the Storm 2 had upgraded to a 5 mp camera and OS 6....maybe. But your right, its the same price as the Bold, which is more advanced. Then again, I fully expected Storm 3 by now. The Curve is almost as good and it is $120 less.

BTW, read the reviews. Who the heck buys an $80 BlackBerry and moans about the lack of aps or camera quality? That's like buying a Civic and complaining when it doesn't perform like a Corvette!

One thing I can say for my Storm though, the thing is tough as nails. It's been soaked twice, once in a swimming pool, and taken hits that would have demolished lesser phones. It may be slow and have v5.0 issues, but it keeps on plugging. Definitely keeping it as a backup.

s/n RIM get your **** together! taking your sweet *** time to release new phones is soooooo not cool!
    No duh! These things seem outdated in a few months! Waiting forever just allows the competition more time to prepare the next gen to leapfrog you before you get it on the shelves.
    Last edited by ChrisS9938; 07-26-11 at 09:46 PM.
    07-26-11 09:41 PM
    Yeah Chris - My dog chewed up my 9650 and it still works like a charm. I had to bend the metal to allow my "alt" key to function again and pirate some cosmetic parts from my Tour. They are tough - I'll definitely give the BB that!
    07-26-11 09:50 PM
    I love how they have a thumb stratigicly placed where the Verizon branding will be through the whole video. I can't believe we've still not seen a 9930 with Verizon branding.....you'd think they'd hold off on making a video like this until they have one.
    Makes sense why I don't see "Blake" typing with both thumbs!
    07-27-11 09:16 AM
    Makes sense why I don't see "Blake" typing with both thumbs!
    That, or he owns an Android

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-11 11:48 AM
    I heard the guy say os 7. This is crazy but I'm upset this is not for sprint... Yet
    New suggested release dates for the BlackBerry Bold 9930, Torch 9850 and Curve 9350 on Sprint
    07-27-11 12:19 PM
    Just for the record Verizon has not fixed the error and the 9650 video is now coming up again.
    07-27-11 12:23 PM
    I have to say this is exciting. I found it interesting how the phone didn't have Verizon branding any where on the phone, unless I missed it. Great find!!!
    I love how they have a thumb stratigicly placed where the Verizon branding will be through the whole video. I can't believe we've still not seen a 9930 with Verizon branding.....you'd think they'd hold off on making a video like this until they have one.
    BlackBerry Bold 9930 gets caught sporting Verizon splash screen

Don't know as they're branded on the phones yet, but here's something you might be interested in.
    07-27-11 12:23 PM
    I just read both articles, including the BGR one, everyone keeps saying there's going to be an official Verizon announcement. Where are they getting this info from?
    RIM announcing new BlackBerry 7 devices tomorrow?

Mostly from a tweet from @BlackBerry ^ here ^.
    07-27-11 12:25 PM
    Can't wait to buy the new 9930.
    07-27-11 07:32 PM
    Welp, tomorrow is the 28th.
    I suppose we'll see if those couple of odd rumors are worth anything soon.
    07-27-11 09:27 PM
    i don't care about verizon.i want at&t to say something about new devices from rim.i know at&t will go bananas when the iphone 5 debuts.im not against the iphone 5 because im going to play with it and consider it as my second device.but i now know im getting 1 bb and 1 of something else whether it be the iphone 5 or high power android.
    07-27-11 09:45 PM
    It's a dream come true!!!! I've had the Tour and the last year I've had the Storm 2. I miss the keyboard but I also like being able to use the touch screen for my Storm. I can't wait for this to come out, my contract ends this month so I hope it comes out before the end of August.
    08-01-11 12:21 PM
119 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD