I just watched it once...did it say BB OS 6? Im pretty sure it did. Which means they made this awhile ago. Very excited either way.
    Said BBM 6 definitely said BBOS 7
    yenyob likes this.
    07-25-11 11:30 PM
    Said BBM 6 definitely said BBOS 7
    Thanks for replying. This makes me happy.
    07-25-11 11:32 PM
    I just watched it once...did it say BB OS 6? Im pretty sure it did. Which means they made this awhile ago. Very excited either way.
    He said 7. BBM was 6. Date on phone says Jun 14.

Edit: Randy beat me
    yenyob likes this.
    07-25-11 11:32 PM
    Very good find. I just went on Verizon's site and it's there. Just click on the bold 9650 explore features video.
    07-25-11 11:35 PM
    Very, very cool. I hope we hear a date tomorrow.
    yenyob likes this.
    07-25-11 11:38 PM
    I just asked a rep and they said no date yet. Sign up for the mailing list for updates. Oh well. Maybe the July 28 rumor is true? We'll see.
    07-25-11 11:39 PM
    how do u come across something like this!!!
    Well, you basically are not going to bed when you should be, are indecisive about a new smartphone because you don't know if you can wait for the new Bold, and bother watching videos for phones that are not receiving all the current hype!
    FoxxBerry and AceStreaming like this.
    07-25-11 11:40 PM
    Well, you basically are not going to bed when you should be, are indecisive about a new smartphone because you don't know if you can wait for the new Bold, and bother watching videos for phones that are not receiving all the current hype!
    still ... i dont understand, what makes a person click on that.
    i say inside information
    FoxxBerry likes this.
    07-25-11 11:43 PM
    I heard the guy say os 7. This is crazy but I'm upset this is not for sprint... Yet
    07-25-11 11:44 PM
    I have lVerizon in a tither lol. The rep onthe phone didnt beleive me until I walked her to th vid online and now I am on hold while she calls her boss cause I told her I would buy one now. Waiting to hear whats up.
    abass likes this.
    07-25-11 11:45 PM
    I have lVerizon in a tither lol. The rep onthe phone didnt beleive me until I walked her to th vid online and now I am on hold while she calls her boss cause I told her I would buy one now. Waiting to hear whats up.
    niiice ... imma call if this works.
    07-25-11 11:48 PM
    I have to say this is exciting. I found it interesting how the phone didn't have Verizon branding any where on the phone, unless I missed it. Great find!!!
    07-25-11 11:56 PM
    She just came back on and said they were calling the manager to find out whats up! Its really funny. The supervisor just came on and said " Its all a mistake and we are sorry but we dont know when its going to be available" The rep also said that they dont see phones that far in advance of release. The manager also told me that he thought (he stressed personal opinion) that probably someone goofed up and put it online by mistake. He said it was a good sign to be continued
    07-25-11 11:56 PM
    niiice ... imma call if this works.
    I talked to an online rep that told me it's close after I told her it was on that intro video on the site. But she wouldn't tell me if it would release this month or not.
    07-25-11 11:57 PM
    nice ... waited this long ... might as well keep waiting...
    07-26-11 12:01 AM
    OK I am off the phone with Verizon. I talked to at least 5 folks from Verizon. Iended up with the district manager from the call center. I walked each one of them to the video and they watched it. Than they started stuttering lol. Oh we dont know anything about that golly dont have a clue. We are so sorry but we dont know anything. Meanwhile I could hear some major conversations inthe back ground things like we better call someone and let them know that is up online. They were scrambling. It was like someone got caught with thier pants down. I mentioned I saw it on CB and I heard someone in the background say
    ' Oh no we are going to get a lot of calls when the CB folks see it" It was good fun. I beleive that someone at Verizon got the Vid up before it was supposed to. They told me to call every couple of days to "check" and see if its available. I think we see it soon!
    asdfjkandreax likes this.
    07-26-11 12:03 AM
    patience is our friend
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    07-26-11 12:05 AM
    Poor CS reps
    07-26-11 12:08 AM
    Poor CS reps
    Yeah they have to deal with their web designers messing up.
    07-26-11 12:11 AM
    Dug through some code and got a direct link for the video

http://cache.vzw.com/productvideos/s...kberrybold.mp4
    07-26-11 12:34 AM
    Dug through some code and got a direct link for the video

http://cache.vzw.com/productvideos/s...kberrybold.mp4
    Can you work your magic to find a 9850 video?
    07-26-11 12:51 AM
    ******* AWESOME!!! pardon my french but it was needed, I've been waiting for so long on a new bb device!! and also knowing that possibly tomorrow they will anounce the new ones, I'm like a lil boy on christmas night!!! can't wait...nor sleep!!

p.s.they did mention it was paired with the 4g network, and if I recall in one of the demo videos it was mention it would be 4g compatible, it will be an incredible device!!!!
    07-26-11 12:57 AM
    What's the time frame over there? How many hours to wait? (Time zones are a little off here +10 hours).
    07-26-11 12:59 AM
    Can you work your magic to find a 9850 video?
    I couldn't come up with it trying various file names. Might not exist. Not all of their phones have a video either. If you can crack this login you will get all their videos

http://cache.vzw.com/productvideos/swf/
    07-26-11 01:06 AM
    I couldn't come up with it trying various file names. Might not exist. Not all of their phones have a video either. If you can crack this login you will get all their videos

http://cache.vzw.com/productvideos/swf/
    It very quickly went from web design knowledge, to hacking... Hahaha I love fellow web design smart people [:
    07-26-11 01:10 AM
119 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD