I just switched from Verizon to Sprint and activated a Style that I picked up on Craigslist. Am wondering if you think the Bold 9930 will have better reception and call quality than the Style? I will likely ultimately pick up the 9930, but might wait to see what the iPhone5 looks like first (if it lands on Sprint). I figure the Style should tide me over just fine for a few months, but I'm also wondering whether to stay with Sprint or go back to Verizon. Both have less-than-spectacular reception at my house. Sprint gave us an Airrave and has agreed not to charge us the monthly fee to use it but somehow I still managed to drop a call with it running!

I came from a Tour on Verizon. If I go back to Verizon, am just wondering if the 9930 will give me better reception than the Tour. Verizon is offering me a signal extender for free if I resign a new 2-year contract.

This is tough decision. My Tour was dropping calls left and right and then the phone started crashing multiple times per day...usually in the middle of a call attempt. I wonder if with the signal extender and 9930 I'll be better off with Verizon, or just stay with Sprint and get the 9930? Sprint IS cheaper...with unlimited data which I just forfeited by leaving VZW. I hate playing carrier roulette!
    08-26-11 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD