I woke up the other day and my 9930 is in the cycle of death. Red lights comes on the phone reboots and then it reboots again.

I have tried re-loading the OS and it fails at Reconnecting to JVM. Took it to Sprint store and they said the device is DOA. I had my phone on Auto-off, this is the strangest thing ever. Turned off with no problem and few hours later completely dead.

There is no water damage, and my phone worked just fine for 32 days.

Any advice?
    10-11-11 02:10 AM
    Just replace it under warranty and restore it from your backups.

Then just move on.
    ppedram likes this.
    10-11-11 05:59 AM
    Where is your Bold made in?
    10-11-11 09:51 AM
    Mine too. Awoke this morning to red light going on and off. Tried a few things to get it to respond but nothing. Of course Verizon is shipping a new one but 2 day shipping. Any tips to get this one to respond? I tried BBSAK but it will not connect. I tried the app loader but every time I try to connect to the unknown usb connection, it's unable to connect. Also tried the safe mode by holding the back button for 30 seconds/2 minutes. Any other tricks? Need this phone now. Not in 2 days. Thanks.

Made in Mexico
    Last edited by tim99va; 10-12-11 at 03:29 PM.
    10-12-11 03:00 PM
    I basically have the same phone. Since I am travelling overseas I am not able to take it into a Verizon store so that they can send me a replacement. I tried reloading the OS through cmd loader.exe /nojvm but the phone keeps getting stuck in stage "Wait for Device initialization" and "Reconnecting to JVM". I have tried this a handful of times on different machines with the same result.

Also, i have tried using this battery in another 9930 and it works perfectly fine. And using a new battery does not power up my phone.

Can somebody please help. Blackberry refuses to acknowledge the problem or offer any solution other than to contact the carrier.
    11-05-11 01:18 PM
    blackberry jvm initialization - solved.

Repair RED BLINK , EFS CORRUPT on QUALCOM , BB OS 7.0 n 7.1 - GSM-Forum

9930 Keeps booting, red light, Reconnecting JVM fails-kq7v.jpg
    EQS----link

Share Free Imei---link

Working 100%-22 Dec 2013
    Last edited by sundart; 12-22-13 at 11:07 AM. Reason: blackberry jvm initialization - solved.
    12-22-13 11:05 AM
    https://chimeratool.com/ Their software helped me solve my red blinking problem easily. I can totally recommend it to you.

I woke up the other day and my 9930 is in the cycle of death. Red lights comes on the phone reboots and then it reboots again.

I have tried re-loading the OS and it fails at Reconnecting to JVM. Took it to Sprint store and they said the device is DOA. I had my phone on Auto-off, this is the strangest thing ever. Turned off with no problem and few hours later completely dead.

There is no water damage, and my phone worked just fine for 32 days.

Any advice?
    03-21-14 07:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD