..and you have to be rude because??

Im just trying to share my conversation with VZW...im not claiming to have anything earth shattering here
    You do not understand that these people do not know anything. Just imagine how long a secret would be kept if Verizon told all of their reps. It would not last 10 minutes. This person is confirming that the phone is going to come out but she can not know the delivery date unless she is like the owner of Verizon
    06-24-11 12:30 PM
    Yup, this is where people get their hopes dashed.
    The CSRs don't have any more information than any of us do. And contacting @VerizonWireless on twitter doesn't help get any better inside information into when new BBs will be released, Tim. Not a better insider contact.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 06-25-11 at 07:12 AM.
    06-25-11 05:54 AM
    I'm guessing the reason why RIM are pushing the release to August is because many schools will be starting back by then so many students will be looking to buy new phones or upgrades. I'm just looking at the glass as half full.

06-28-11 06:51 PM
    I'm guessing the reason why RIM are pushing the release to August is because many schools will be starting back by then so many students will be looking to buy new phones or upgrades. I'm just looking at the glass as half full.

RIM has nothing to do with the release date on each carrier that's going to carry it. The devices are ready to go - the only hold up is each carrier that wants to certify the device for their particular system. RIM isn't pushing or holding up any release.
    06-28-11 07:51 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD