So I have problem. I've been using BB Traffic for a little over 2 months now on my 9900 and all of a sudden it stopped working. All it says "Can't reach server. Try again".

Funny because if I switch to WiFi it works perfectly like it did before. I did a battery pull, even reloaded the app and nada.

Now I can still use Google maps but is TMO or other carriers now blocking BB Traffic? Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.
    07-01-12 04:55 PM
    Same issue here, but using 9930 on verizon.
    07-01-12 07:37 PM
    Partial BIS outages, not a carrier blockage.
    07-01-12 08:10 PM
    I duplicated the OP's experience: when on 2G or 4G, there is a pop up that says "Can't reach server. Try again." But when on wifi, the app functions properly.

If it is a partial BIS outage, how can we connect to the servers via wifi and not when connected to the network? If the issue were due to a BIS outage, should we not also be able to connect to the BIS servers even on wifi?
    07-02-12 08:25 AM
    I'm betting its a Carrier issue like it was with You Tube a couple of years ago. That's why it still works for some of us and not others.... Still seems good on Telus, lucky for me!

Partial BIS outages, not a carrier blockage.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-02-12 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD