Over the past month I've been in 8 countries with no international email coming through. Previously never had an issue. T-mo have no clue, escalated to RIM but they can't find an issue. It can't be the individual roaming networks as I been in so many countries and connected to so many different networks. Have re installed device software with no luck.

Anyone here any ideas? I'm at my wits end here and I'm off again next week for 10 days.
    02-26-13 07:44 PM
    have you checked your mobile network settings? second option should be "while roaming" if that is turned to "off" or "prompt" you will not receive or send any data while roaming. this could be a simple solution :-) especially seeing as it is set to prompt by default :-)

Also make sure that your network technology is set to global.
    02-26-13 07:59 PM
    First thing I checked weeks ago when the problem first started. I just don't understand how this was working fine and suddenly stopped.

Wher is the network technology setting you mentioned? On my end or at T-mobile?
    02-26-13 08:41 PM
    First thing I checked weeks ago when the problem first started. I just don't understand how this was working fine and suddenly stopped.

Wher is the network technology setting you mentioned? On my end or at T-mobile?
    Should be located directly in the same menu as the mobile network settings, all the way at the bottom. If it is set to 1xev it will not accept roaming data, it needs to be on GSM or global.
    02-26-13 08:59 PM
    I don't have anything like that on the mobile network settings. Bottom setting is "Network Mode 3G/4G & 2G"
    02-26-13 09:06 PM
    hmm may be because im looking at a 9930, which has more global function than a 9000 , works on gsm and cdma. I have no idea. Unless a security certificate for roaming data, or maybe a service book is missing. You could try contacting T-mobile and seeing if they could re send the service books and security certs.
    02-26-13 09:13 PM