OK, I'm in love.
    Can't wait for this....come to momma...
    07-15-11 03:00 PM
    I have no lag whatsoever, the screen transitions are seemless and very smooth. I have upgraded the OS on mine to 7.0.0.187 and that could have something to do with my battery life. I'm not sure if Gregg updated his. Also, I am constantly using BBM, SMS and email. The battery life is not horrible, but I have experienced better on other devices. I have to agree with Gregg about the OS updates prior to release. I'm sure there will be some changes to optimize the OS for the best performance possible.
    Can you easily make it a whole day under heavy use?
    07-16-11 12:23 AM
    Thank you for sharing... looks like a good BB, and you are another one that makes it "really" good

I think soon a lot of us will have the BB9900
    07-16-11 12:29 AM
    Another question Dawg, does the escalating volume of the alarm when used with mp3 tone actually works in this OS??? I can't understand what's so hard to fix about this lol!
    07-16-11 04:08 AM
    Another question Dawg, does the escalating volume of the alarm when used with mp3 tone actually works in this OS??? I can't understand what's so hard to fix about this lol!
    Is it a long mp3? I think it only gets lowder when the sound repeats.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    TheCROW163 likes this.
    07-16-11 04:19 AM
    Is the default search engine Bing?, as Mike L was saying when giving keynote at BB World?

I really do hope it is google. Nobody does it better than them.
    07-23-11 10:48 AM
    Is the default search engine Bing?, as Mike L was saying when giving keynote at BB World?

I really do hope it is google. Nobody does it better than them.
    Just put Google as a homescreen app. Actually, Google voice launcher/app works outstanding.
    07-23-11 07:10 PM
    hi,
    some phones are reported to have an issue with a high pitch noise coming from the LCD display, as reported here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-noise-414618/
    can you check this for 9900?
    thank you
    Last edited by azie; 07-24-11 at 03:27 AM.
    07-24-11 01:47 AM
308 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD