Hello,

My work handed me a blackberry today, they said it was serviceable. According to the original owner, the device had no damage whatsoever, he tried upgrading it and it did this. Basically whenever there's a charged battery or a USB connection it will blink a RED LED about four to five times then momentarily repeat flashing. The computer doesn't seem to see it at all. It doesn't seem to come up in device manager even. I'ed tried a few loaders and tricks, nothing appears to be working.

My boss told me "its dead Jim" *were both Startrek fans*

Is there any fixes at all????????

Thanks XOXO
    11-28-13 06:12 PM
    Hi there, welcome to CrackBerry! I will delete your old thread, and stick to this one? Follow this tutorial please.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...tested-830052/
    11-28-13 09:05 PM
    Hello Moderator. Sadly this didn't seem to revive the phone. Is there any other possible ways?
    11-28-13 10:21 PM
    You tried the op and the links underneath already?

Hello Moderator. Sadly this didn't seem to revive the phone. Is there any other possible ways?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    11-28-13 10:59 PM
    I've noticed with my multi-meter that the unit won't charge when its plugged into the computers USB outlet. The battery is also dead. Could this be a potential cause? I've plugged it into my Apple iPhone charger *lack of a blackberry one" and noticed voltage going to the battery. Hopefully this will improve the situation. I should also note the battery is brand new unit.
    11-28-13 11:07 PM
    Yes, I've tried them, in fact I've done this before, we service BB devices all the time.
    11-28-13 11:13 PM
    Yes, I've tried them, in fact I've done this before, we service BB devices all the time.
    Cool so it sounds like it's hardware related than software
    11-29-13 12:15 AM
    I've noticed with my multi-meter that the unit won't charge when its plugged into the computers USB outlet. The battery is also dead. Could this be a potential cause? I've plugged it into my Apple iPhone charger *lack of a blackberry one" and noticed voltage going to the battery. Hopefully this will improve the situation. I should also note the battery is brand new unit.
    i know its been a while. facing this same problem and wondering whether you managed to pinpoint the problem, from what i understand its seems to be a hardware related.
    02-17-15 12:33 AM