It shows all the plugin info / macro info in a pop up
    That mean s that the plugin runs in the safe mode.

If you have used a plugin in the shortcut, shortcutme will bring up a panel showing you what the plugin is. It that panel you have option to trust that plugin so that it doesn't run in the safe mode.
    Use that option to get your shortcut run without bringing any panel up.
    Ben1232 likes this.
    07-10-12 06:40 PM
    That mean s that the plugin runs in the safe mode.

If you have used a plugin in the shortcut, shortcutme will bring up a panel showing you what the plugin is. It that panel you have option to trust that plugin so that it doesn't run in the safe mode.
    Use that option to get your shortcut run without bringing any panel up.
    All back to working properly now. They were in safe mode. I ran in normal then assigned the tags & saved on sd card after so don't have this problem in the future.

Thanks once again for your help vijik
    Vijik likes this.
    07-11-12 07:41 AM
    I just got a Bold 9900 and have yet to get in to the NFC tag concept but I am very interested. I am not sure if this has been mentioned before, but for those with dryers/washing machines where they do not hear the buzzer, could put a tag there that starts a timer for the average time, say 35 minutes. So just tap after putting clothes in then your phone reminds you and you can go check!
    I have a macro that can do what you want (and a bit more).

Are you comfortable with plugins? Do you lnow how to load them into ShortcutMe?
    07-11-12 11:03 AM
    @Marauder2,

I just published a plugin for ShortcutMe that does what you want (I think).

When NFCShortcuts is set to launch a shortcut with that plugin, when you tap the NFC tag on the washer machine, a window pops up on the screen where you can tap on 20, 30, 35, 40, or 50 minutes. The BB's alarm is then set to remind you to take the cloths out of the washer machine.
    (You can use the parameters to force other count time minutes to be shown. When you select this plugin in a shortcut in ShortcutMe, just hit the Parameter button to see how to do that)

You can download it from the thread below. If you are not familiar with plugins, just read the first few posts on the same thread below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...me-6-a-716748/
    Last edited by Vijik; 07-11-12 at 09:48 PM.
    07-11-12 09:24 PM
    Does any software record what you do into a macro, rather than having to "code" it? If not, I'm sure one will show up soon?

Or has someone made a library of coded macros, to share?
    07-17-12 10:54 AM
    Does any software record what you do into a macro, rather than having to "code" it? If not, I'm sure one will show up soon?

Or has someone made a library of coded macros, to share?
    BlackBerry OS doesn't allow you to record a user input. That is how the BB OS is designed for security reasons.

If there were any APIs to record user input, they would have been added to ShortcutMe before.

If you look here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...me-6-a-716748/

, Or if you search for
    Macro archive
    in CrackBerry forums, you will find many already coded macros.
    07-17-12 11:39 AM
    Im using a Bold 9900 and P9981 and planning on buying some NFC tags but im a little confused what type of NFC tags should i get that would work on both of my devices, I've red some comments saying that some particular types of NFC doesnt work with Bold 9900 and I should get those specific ones for my blackberry to work. Also i wanna ask where would be the best site to buy them, eBay? Thanks heaps!
    07-19-12 03:41 AM
    Im using a Bold 9900 and P9981 and planning on buying some NFC tags but im a little confused what type of NFC tags should i get that would work on both of my devices, I've red some comments saying that some particular types of NFC doesnt work with Bold 9900 and I should get those specific ones for my blackberry to work. Also i wanna ask where would be the best site to buy them, eBay? Thanks heaps!
    Buy Mifare Ultralight tags. *the classics do not work*

I bought mine from a company on Ebay.

NFC Dog and NFC-Supplies | UK, Tags, Print, Software and Smartphones
    07-19-12 05:42 AM
    I bought the same ones as the above user from someone else on ebay. Ebay is a great place.
    07-19-12 08:42 PM
    So I updated my OS and lost all my macros. Wth?? I did a back up, but they did not restore for some reason.
    07-21-12 11:58 PM
    So I updated my OS and lost all my macros. Wth?? I did a back up, but they did not restore for some reason.
    Go into the app and see if you can restore drom SD card.

App>bb button>restore settings or restore configs.
    07-22-12 05:23 AM
    Since you mentioned macros, I assume you are talking about ShortcutMe app.

ShortcutMe allows you to backup your settings and shortcuts manually, but it also automatically backs up everything.

As Ben1232 has also mentioned, after you delete ShortcutMe, or after you update your OS, go to the menu of ShortcutMe and select Restore Configs. You will then be able to select from restoring from the last backup you did manually, or from the backup that ShortcutMe took automatically.
    07-22-12 07:41 AM
    I tried and it didn't work it says file doesn't exist. Guess I have to redo themmmm
    07-25-12 04:10 PM
    I tried and it didn't work it says file doesn't exist. Guess I have to redo themmmm
    Please be more specific and explain in detail what you have done, what happens etc so that I can figure out what the problem is.

I still don't know if you experience a problem with the backup file in ShortcutMe or NFCShortcuts.
    07-29-12 09:05 AM
    I updated my OS to .523. Then it made me re register shortcut me. None of my tags or macros were there. When I scan my tag, it just vibrates once. So I tried to restore my macros (yes, I restored my phone too) and I get an error. It says "could not read file. "file name here" doesn't exist!". Sooooo that's it.
    07-29-12 10:27 PM
    I updated my OS to .523. Then it made me re register shortcut me. None of my tags or macros were there. When I scan my tag, it just vibrates once. So I tried to restore my macros (yes, I restored my phone too) and I get an error. It says "could not read file. "file name here" doesn't exist!". Sooooo that's it.
    What is "file name here"?

When you selected "Restore Configs" from ShortcutMe's menu, it has 2 options, restore from a Manualy Stored Configs, or an Auto Backed Up Configs. Have you tried both?
    Do you still have the micro SD card in your BB?

(ShortcutMe automatically backs up settings, so even if you have never backed up your settings, you should be able to restore from an automatic backup)
    07-29-12 10:50 PM
    I have tried both settings. I only get the error when I do manually. When I do the auto backed up option, I don't get the error and it says it read the file. But nothing changes.

The "file name here" is
    File:///SDcard/shortcutmeconfig.txt
    07-30-12 10:16 AM
    Wait wait wait, they're there now! I have to try them still but don't have a tag with me.
    07-30-12 10:18 AM
    All working now . Thanks for the help!
    07-31-12 11:41 PM
    I actually have the option of enabling the NFC to read while the device is locked and back light is off on my BB Bold 9900.
    It is in the settings for the NFC connection.
    10-18-12 11:57 AM
    I actually have the option of enabling the NFC to read while the device is locked and back light is off on my BB Bold 9900.
    It is in the settings for the NFC connection.
    That setting is for Card Transactions (BB is in Card Emulation mode) and not for reading tags.
    10-18-12 12:41 PM
    how about the version of Z10? i saw it in BB world, but don't know which fonction realized?
    03-25-13 08:57 AM
    how about the version of Z10? i saw it in BB world, but don't know which fonction realized?
    MyProfilesPro and ShortcutMe10 for BB10 are both NFC enabled.

However many of the rich features you see in NFCShortcuts and ShortcutMe for BlackBerry OS (java) are not yet ported to bb10 apps because of the current API limitations.

The plan is to port everything to BlackBerry 10 as new APIs become available.
    03-26-13 07:28 AM
    how can I transfer my NFC Shortcuts / ShortucutMe BB 9790 license to mi BB Z10?
    12-14-13 12:55 PM
    On my previous phone, 9930, I had NFCLauncher and ShortcutMe(or NFCshortcuts, whichever it is now). I had played with them a little bit. Now I have the new BB Z30. Neither one of those Apps are showing up in my BBWorld. Since I am very new to this phone, maybe I am just not looking in the right place?
    01-27-14 04:30 PM
250 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD