Hey folks,
    I guess I am a sucess story. Tried every tablet on market loved playbook the best. Loved the OS and how smooth it runs. I have also been using a high quality android phone. For christmas (a little early) wife bought me a 9900. I love this phone. Nah, not phone communicator. Wish I had switched to bb years ago.
    12-16-11 05:37 PM
    Welcome aboard and enjoy your Blackberry products, I know I have for about five years. Its some good info on Crackberry (CB) lots of help if you need it
    12-16-11 05:42 PM
    Lucky! Yup love my 9930 as well. If I'm good santas getting me an ion ring. Took off the OB commuter, love how slim it is but need a little protection and I don't mind the added bling. Enjoy your new obsession!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-11 07:35 PM
    Yup the 9900 is my first blackberry aswell and I'm loving every bit of it. I used to have the LG EVE
    12-16-11 07:38 PM
    Congrats on new phone,
    9900 is good device enjoy the BB experience
    And welcome to forum
    12-17-11 01:29 AM
    Still rocking my Bold 9900. The wait for BB10 is killing me! I am still very happy with my phone choice, we have been on adventure me and my Blackberry. I have become the office Blackberry good will envoy! I am trying to convert the isheeps one person at a time.
    11-16-12 01:30 PM
    Congrats! I've got to agree with you that the 9900 as my first bberry is my fave phone to date. I used to be a die hard palm user... had the treo through the various incarnations of the centro and then on from there.

There is AWESOME stuff on this forum for us noobs!
    11-16-12 05:48 PM
    Welcome to BB and crackberry....great phone and great site with a wealth of info. Wonderful people and stimulating conversation!
    11-16-12 09:33 PM
    Hey folks,
    I guess I am a sucess story. Tried every tablet on market loved playbook the best. Loved the OS and how smooth it runs. I have also been using a high quality android phone. For christmas (a little early) wife bought me a 9900. I love this phone. Nah, not phone communicator. Wish I had switched to bb years ago.
    It's never to late to use Blackberry. Welcome to the real mobile messaging world. Please don't expect too much, but get experience with it. In blackberry, all problem has solution.

Just mingling around this forum, then you'll find the solution or something interesting for your blackberry
    11-16-12 09:39 PM
    Blackberry is a great brand with great phones. They are not made for entertainment but for making life easier for those who use them. If you really use it the way that it was intended, you will always be happy. If you wish to have what other phones provide, you will not be happy. Good luck and welcome to the fold!
    11-17-12 08:45 PM
    Hey folks,
    The 9900 is also my first Blackberry and I am mostly happy with it. In some ways I'd also wish I'd switched over to Blackberry sooner, however it is good to have a rather broad experience with almost any plattform out there. This way I can clearly say what fits my needs and what doesn't. While Bold surely ain't one of those "sparkling" big screen entertainment devices, it is a little communication workhorse which just gets my stuff done the most efficient and convenient way.
    11-18-12 03:27 AM
    I am now a Zed 10 owner and loving it!
    03-04-13 01:01 AM
    Mine too. Loving it.
    03-04-13 07:19 AM
    9900 good choice. Welcome

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    Support your local paramedics...Run with scissors.
    03-04-13 09:04 AM
    Had mine over a year and still learning... fantastic piece of kit
    03-04-13 03:36 PM
    9900 is an beautiful machine
    03-05-13 07:26 AM
    Welcome to the team.... I've been rocking with the 9900 since last year late-summer and I love it! Still waiting on that z10 to release in the U.S.
    03-06-13 08:25 AM
    Welcome!
    I've been using the 9900 for the last 18 month, a few weeks ago a friend lend me a SGSII, tried it for a few days.
    Back to the 9900, i felt like Superman again.
    03-06-13 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD