this might of been done to death a little by now

as i am getting the HTC ONE on orange then unlocking it and putting my giffgaff Sim in that, then buying an blackberry 9900 to replace my 9780 (long winded i know but i like my blackberry for business use and android for backup/funphone) i had an 9900 for 2-3 days long time ago and i did like it, keypad+touch screen made sense and they are dirt cheap now compared to a year or so ago

just wanted to know does a "Orange Branded" UK 9900 out of the box support wifi calling (as it does not support UMA unless i am incorrect), on the hotspot side tethering is allowed on the plan i am getting, but not sure if they have enabled the blackberry hotspot support at there end (Allowing tethering is not enough) i can't get a clear answer from them if it works or not (they say it should as its allowed but should and 100% yes is not the same thing with blackberry hotspot)

is anyone on here with orange in UK with an 9900 on here?, note the phone Must be orange UK branded,, not phones4u or carphone warehouse as they are sim locked or sim free not orange branded so wifi/UMA calling norm does not work (well i assume it does not work the last phone that had Wifi calling (not UMA) i had to mess with a lot to get it to work)
    05-03-13 08:48 PM