3 weeks ago I lost the ability to access my Evernote account. I have deleted the app, done a reboot, pulled the battery and then reloaded to no avail. When trying to sign in, the circle keeps turning for what seen forever and then I get the message that I am offline when I'm not. What can be done? I dealt with Evrnote customer service and they finally told me it was a BB problem.
    03-12-13 10:28 PM
    I know you probably know this, but just in case, did you reset your password? Evernote did a system wide reset of the password requirement recently that had to be done from a computer. Please try this if you have not already.
    03-12-13 10:34 PM
    However, I am almost sure the password reset was two weekends ago and you mention this started 3 weeks ago.
    03-12-13 10:36 PM
    My vzw Bold is running version 3.5.423 in app world. Something else you might try in app world. Please try to delete the app. Maybe you just uninstalled it the first time. You can uninstall to reinstall later, so a full delete might work. I know I'm grasping, but just throwing out ideas.
    03-12-13 10:40 PM
    Thanks, I will try this.
    03-13-13 08:37 AM
    My Evernote on my 9900 seems to be working fine. Like jsilvey suggested, try the password reset. I do wish EN would have local storage of notes, but not holding my breath.
    03-13-13 09:07 AM
    Mine's working fine. I did have to reset my password on my desktop like everyone else, and then re-enter it, but other than that there has been no interruption.
    03-13-13 09:29 AM
    My vzw Bold is running version 3.5.423 in app world. Something else you might try in app world. Please try to delete the app. Maybe you just uninstalled it the first time. You can uninstall to reinstall later, so a full delete might work. I know I'm grasping, but just throwing out ideas.
    03-13-13 09:48 AM
    Okay just finished doing everything that was suggested and even went into my file folders on the bb & deleted evernote there. Then uninstalled & deleted the app, reboted and then did a battery pull. Reinstalled the app and guess what? I am still said to be "offline". Grrrrrrrrr! By the way, Evernote is working fine on my MBA. Other suggestions?
    03-13-13 09:51 AM
    Okay just finished doing everything that was suggested and even went into my file folders on the bb & deleted evernote there. Then uninstalled & deleted the app, reboted and then did a battery pull. Reinstalled the app and guess what? I am still said to be "offline". Grrrrrrrrr! By the way, Evernote is working fine on my MBA. Other suggestions?
    I'm a member of a BB group and have posted this link inside the BBM group chat. Hopefully this will help you out.
    revcwp likes this.
    03-13-13 09:12 PM
    I haven't run into this issue but just started using evernote. Is this happening while on wifi? Or cell service? I would try reboot, shut off cell service and have wifi as your only connection. Then open the app. If it is doing the same thing, try again making sure wifi is off. At the very least it will help to diagnose the issue.
    03-13-13 09:17 PM
    Thanks for the idea unfortunately it still read "offline" even with rebooting and trying wifi alone then rebooting and going with cwll service alone.
    03-13-13 10:42 PM
    How about within Evernote if you use the menu key and scroll to the "settings" option. It will show what connection you have within the app. If you are listed as offline there you may be able to correct it right then.
    03-13-13 11:26 PM
    You are right. I am running on Rogers. Does anyone what the Network & APN settings should be?
    03-14-13 06:37 AM
    Never used evernote myself. Network and APN refer to different connection types. BIS-B is BIS, Cellular or WAP is merely the same thing, WAP being older. MDS is BES. TCP is direct connection.

APN is carrier related. I suggest trying WAP or Cellular, or TCP.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-17-13 08:32 PM
    Hey everyone, thanks for your time and ideas. What finally worked was a complete wipe & reinstall. Now working again!
    03-22-13 07:49 PM