On random instances, connected to 4G with good amount of bars, the attachments will just stop loading and will be stuck at %0.
    When it works, they all load pretty fast and open right away.
    Restart (hard reboot) fixes it, but it is annoying when Ineed to look at something quickly while I am on the phone, or when I need to see something quickly.

The download icon appares (it is not stuck at clock icon) green arrow shows up, when I hover over the e-mail, it says 1 download in progress [%0]..

Is there a known attachment/download bug? This happens on BES and BIS accounts as well. With BES I can see the green arrow, with BIS I cannot see the green arrow (i guess it is due to different technology)..
    05-01-13 01:36 PM
    Have you noticed if when it doesn't download, is it the same type of attachment? Maybe it is more of an attachment issue, versus something else. Also, is WIFI on, too?
    05-01-13 06:22 PM
    Wifi is off.
    It is not the same type of attachment.
    After I rebooted earlier today, attachments were loading fine. 3-4 hrs later, when I got home, I tried another one, and it was stuck again, at %0.
    Wifi was off. I also turned off mobile network, turned it back on, still did not work. I don't know when it stopped loading attachments since I was at the office and did not use my BB to view attachments.
    05-01-13 10:31 PM
    Since it was not working while at home, hoe many bars of service did you have?

Posted via Navi's CB10
    05-02-13 05:24 AM
    I've had the same problem, on both AT&T 4G and WiFi. I'm not positive it's related, but I don't remember the problem before the AT&T 7.1.0.1997 upgrade (it won't upgrade to the newer release). But also coincident with that upgrade, BB Traffic won't open from an address in Calendar - I keep getting a "Must Reset Device after Upgrade Application" error. And yet it does work from Contacts.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    05-02-13 04:05 PM
    I've had the same problem, on both AT&T 4G and WiFi. I'm not positive it's related, but I don't remember the problem before the AT&T 7.1.0.1997 upgrade (it won't upgrade to the newer release). But also coincident with that upgrade, BB Traffic won't open from an address in Calendar - I keep getting a "Must Reset Device after Upgrade Application" error. And yet it does work from Contacts.
    I am running 7.1 Bundle 1997 (7.1.0.694, Platform 5.1.0.507)
    Is this the version you had problems with?

I had a similar problem with some apps, some of them will work, while others claim there is no internet, I forgot which ones. I guess it depends on their Access Point settings, maybe it is an issue with BES connectivity, timing out, etc.. but some things continue working like emails will arrive no problem.

It looks like there are some updates on AT&T website, I am surprised these do not show up on wireless update. It now shows up in wireless update, latest 7.1.0 Bundle 2435. I don't trust wireless update, will do one over desktop when I get home..

Both Software Platform and Applications version were updated.
    What are you running right now?

See this:
    https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...4CA34D48.node1
    05-02-13 05:11 PM
    Thanks for your follow-up. Mine's still 1997, but given you were just able to update I'll try again, but like you when I can get back to my desktop. I'm on an outsourced BES, and sometimes they delay wireless updates.

I'll be interested to hear if Bundle 2435 fixes your issues.

I am running 7.1 Bundle 1997 (7.1.0.694, Platform 5.1.0.507)
    Is this the version you had problems with?

I had a similar problem with some apps, some of them will work, while others claim there is no internet, I forgot which ones. I guess it depends on their Access Point settings, maybe it is an issue with BES connectivity, timing out, etc.. but some things continue working like emails will arrive no problem.

It looks like there are some updates on AT&T website, I am surprised these do not show up on wireless update. It now shows up in wireless update, latest 7.1.0 Bundle 2435. I don't trust wireless update, will do one over desktop when I get home..

Both Software Platform and Applications version were updated.
    What are you running right now?

See this:
    https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...4CA34D48.node1
    05-03-13 11:42 AM
    I updated, and still have the same problem....
    I am using latest AT&T release.

Sent from BlackBerry 9900
    05-19-13 11:47 AM
    Could this be a hardware problem?

Sent from BlackBerry 9900
    05-25-13 12:46 AM