Release date speculations has been around for the America and European continent. What about Australia? Or simply to be left out for later release 3-4 months later just like the 2010 Torch? Unfair for the loyal users of bb in Australia. Why can't RIM release their devices at the same date around the world just like how Apple did for Iphone?
    07-05-11 01:30 PM
    Actually I am also looking for release dates for Canadian service providers as well. I don't think we know when it will be released on North America either.
    07-05-11 01:50 PM
    Release date speculations has been around for the America and European continent. What about Australia? Or simply to be left out for later release 3-4 months later just like the 2010 Torch? Unfair for the loyal users of bb in Australia. Why can't RIM release their devices at the same date around the world just like how Apple did for Iphone?
    From what I've seen down here while I've been here RIM doesn't much care for selling BlackBerry products to the Australians. So I'd think you'd be right with the 3-4 months after its released elsewhere. And then not market it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-11 09:39 PM
    Just in case anyone's still watching this thread, Optus are releasing on Sept 1. No outright purchase available, only on plans (which don't look bad to be honest - but I already have one).

Telstra and Vodafone are mid-October at the earliest.
    08-15-11 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD